I live in South Korea, where doesn't have blackberry repair center. My classic can't play musics through the earphone. The earphone adapter is dead because of my dropped. I searched almost every replacement shops but there was LCDs and etc,.
    not the earphone adapter. Where can I get the part?
    08-22-15 09:18 AM
    Since nobody else has chimed in:

I don't know specifically about the Classic, but for older devices there are mainboards available on the Internet which are designed to be used for parts. You just remove the bits you need and resolder them into your own device.
    Alternatively, you could look for someone selling a broken device which you could also use for parts.
    This is all assuming that the socket is mounted on the board.

Alternatively you could trawl through some electronic component suppliers and see if there is an equivalent part you could use. In spite of it being a trivial low tech part, it may still be proprietary and therefore difficult to get a match.

I assume you have already looked on eBay or your local equivalents.
    08-22-15 12:01 PM
    I live in South Korea, where doesn't have blackberry repair center. My classic can't play musics through the earphone. The earphone adapter is dead because of my dropped. I searched almost every replacement shops but there was LCDs and etc,.
    not the earphone adapter. Where can I get the part?
    You could also work around it by using a bluetooth headset like for example:
    http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/product...headset-sbh50/

Other brands sell similar devices.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 02:17 PM