My blackberry has idle security timeout of 15 minutes max. I'm fine with that, except that once I re-login after the timeout, my web browser loses all the content. This means I have to finish reading the page within timeout if my blackberry is idle, or I have to reload the page. Is there a way to work around this silly feature? Sometimes I use Opera Mini, which doesn't have this problem. But Opera has its own problems. Thanks.
    05-12-15 07:24 PM
    Yeah the only way will be a third party browser afaik. Secure browser (one of mine ) and others also allow for keep awake modes.

The core browser however isn't very customizable... and I'm not sure off hand how or when it clears it's session info. I do know one great browser from Daan called Browsie Browser that allows custom session storage - which is pretty cool (sessions are your internet instances in the browser).

Check out Browsie Browser in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59952700

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    Yeah the only way will be a third party browser afaik. Secure browser (one of mine ) and others also allow for keep awake modes.

The core browser however isn't very customizable... and I'm not sure off hand how or when it clears it's session info. I do know one great browser from Daan called Browsie Browser that allows custom session storage - which is pretty cool (sessions are your internet instances in the browser).

Check out Browsie Browser in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59952700

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    05-12-15 11:38 PM