I'm working on a website and there are a few free OTA apps and themes that I want to download to my desktop and then eventually upload them to my own server, also looking to keep them on my hard drive just in case I ever need to reload the files onto my own phone and can't find them available online anymore.

Can anyone help? Thanks.
    03-03-09 05:52 PM
    03-03-09 06:19 PM
    yeah i tried that it doesnt seem to be working.
    03-03-09 06:29 PM
    yeah i tried that it doesnt seem to be working.
    i just tried it and it gave me the zip file , is this what your looking for ? appears to be working
    03-03-09 06:32 PM
    You can use the device simulators and the mds simulator.
    03-03-09 06:33 PM
    download works, but the application it self doesnt. i had already tried it before i posted this question.

@sith.. what do you mean the device simulators.. i mean i know what a device simulator is but how would i be able to use it to download an OTA file?
    03-03-09 06:38 PM
    03-03-09 06:41 PM
    download works, but the application it self doesnt. i had already tried it before i posted this question.

@sith.. what do you mean the device simulators.. i mean i know what a device simulator is but how would i be able to use it to download an OTA file?
    That app worked for me multiple times.
    03-03-09 07:06 PM
    well i don't know what it takes to make it work but i've tried a few different OTA files and I keep getting that it is not a valid OTA file.
    03-04-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD