do this k

BlackBerry Master Control Program (MCP): News

go there click on download and get the blackberry master control program k once u get it

How 2 Recover COD Files U Removed 2 Free Up Space/Add Cod files with no alx - PinStack.com go there its a blog on did on pinstack on how to load cod files usin this read the steps but once u hit step 4 u dont go to the paths i have u go to the path of the cod file pick it and then read on k once u get it done the bb should reboot then see if the app is installed
    04-23-09 02:02 AM
    once u try that if that does not work remove the eWorks Pro install the alerts and then reinstall eWorks Pro again i dont see this app and why the bb desktop software would be sayin this to u
    04-23-09 02:05 AM
    Okay. Will do. Going to have to do this later today. Need to sleep for at least 2 hours before I wake up for work. Again, thanks for all the help. Will BBM you and let you know how it all worked out.
    04-23-09 02:06 AM
    no prob bro k
    04-23-09 02:06 AM
    Hey Brian!

I've been trying to make a jad for my cods using your methods but I'm always getting the same error as the op got. Wonder if you could some how help me out? Will be very grateful! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 07:44 AM
    just use this stuff below, open notepad and copy this in but only change where i have the redtext and then save it but make sure u save it as a jad so would look like

berry.jad and when u save it u will just need the cod not the alx file k if u lookin to do this with out the desktop software

and yes it works cuz i just did it for a app, and from there just move em on to mem card and install em that way
    This post was a big help, thanks much
    06-03-10 10:32 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD