I want to cancel my BB ID because it wouldn't accept the password I've been using since forever. I wish I never registered to BB ID. It's useless and now I am unable to update my apps. How can I cancel it?
    I can't take this no more!!!! I'm pissed and distressed and starting to hate BB!!!!
    05-31-15 10:37 AM
    You must have a BlackBerry ID. It's the only way to use BlackBerry Protect, BBM, BlackBerry World, betazone, and all other BlackBerry services.

You can't "cancel it" unless you ditch BlackBerry altogether.

Q5SQR100-1/10.3.2.680
    habs_fan and donemt like this.
    05-31-15 10:43 AM
    I want to cancel my BB ID because it wouldn't accept the password I've been using since forever. I wish I never registered to BB ID. It's useless and now I am unable to update my apps. How can I cancel it?
    I can't take this no more!!!! I'm pissed and distressed and starting to hate BB!!!!
    Because you forgot your own password, you hate BB.
    Like my people would say, "cutting off the head is not the medicine for a headache."
    Hating on BB won't solve your problem. You could at least try asking for help, afterall you are in the "ask a question" section.
    Anyways, try doing a reboot or hard reset on your device, then log in again if the password you are using is correct. If it still doesn't work, you/someone else must have altered something with your login.

Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.680
    rthonpm and donemt like this.
    05-31-15 10:50 AM
    By any chance, do you still have the original confirmation email from BBerry when you set up your ID? It should contain your password. Also, are there several reminder questions to help you.... remember? I know you said you ARE using the correct password. As mentioned above perhaps resetting your phone will clear any glitch. But... you still should be able to logon online. If you are using the correct password you would be able to login.
    05-31-15 12:12 PM
    You can't install apps without a BlackBerry ID, so not sure how you updating them before.
    You also cannot unlink your BlackBerry ID from your phone EXCEPT if you wipe your phone using the built in security wipe or reloading your OS using BlackBerry link.
    05-31-15 02:15 PM
    Thank you! Finally a good answer
    02-24-16 04:48 PM
    "Because you forgot your own password, you hate BB. " Really?!!!?? How can I forget a password I've been using since...forever?
    BlackBerry ID has a MASSIVE FLAW, PEOPLE because if today I use my password and tomorrow THE SAME PASSWORD doesn't work how can this be a working system?
    Last edited by zocster; 02-24-16 at 05:09 PM.
    02-24-16 04:52 PM
    "Because you forgot your own password, you hate BB. " Really?!!!?? How can I forget a password I've been using since...forever?
    BlackBerry ID has a MASSIVE FLAW, PEOPLE because if today I use my password and tomorrow THE SAME PASSWORD doesn't work how can this be a working system?
    This is so sad.....You forgot the Password Or have a phone that does not belong to you....Which is it?
    02-24-16 06:00 PM
    what BB doesn't have "I forgot my password" button?? through link or something

edit: yep it does
    02-24-16 06:08 PM
    go to BB link and use the forgot my password. Or your BB id is entered incorrectly.
    02-24-16 06:14 PM
    go to BB link and use the forgot my password. Or your BB id is entered incorrectly.
    This won't work either, he's also forgotten the email and the email password that was used to create at BBID to begin with due to onset dementia.

Damn it BlackBerry! Why must you make it impossible for these poor souls to use their BlackBerry which they've had since their purchase date?

/RollsEyesBack

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 01:31 PM