My sisters being a real by trolling on this community trying to get banned so all my accounts with the same wifi ip get banned too, and they tend to ban anyone with a similar ip range so changing modem ip won't help.
    09-15-12 04:20 PM
    My sisters being a real by trolling on this community trying to get banned so all my accounts with the same wifi ip get banned too, and they tend to ban anyone with a similar ip range so changing modem ip won't help.

your "sister" eh? i haven't heard that one before.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    09-15-12 04:38 PM
    Yeah she's 12 I think
    09-15-12 04:56 PM
    You think??? You sure its your sister? I think my sister is 10....but then again who knows. Its hard keeping up with family's ages. Especially immediate family.
    09-15-12 05:46 PM
    Wow, The nerve of some people...
    09-15-12 06:37 PM
    Yeah she's 12 I think
    That would make you...What.. 13.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-15-12 06:38 PM
    Complain to mom/dad? "Ma/Pa, Susie's trolling again!"
    Last edited by raino; 09-15-12 at 07:57 PM.
    09-15-12 07:37 PM
    so wait let me try ti wrap my.... waitcan someone tell me wha???? Wait
    on 2nd thought IM SPEECHLESS
    09-15-12 07:46 PM
    oh yes .. and i see that i and you are together not eating the talk that a milky way am not so there. then until ace to get to there and back you will be driving the inn to mexico but no, not to say you are dumb and your sister just as dumb but there.

to recap to say that you and you are like that to the trees and your sister is not the smartest of people and sometimes trolling is dumb and so the trees and you are toether as thick as the forest is not the truth but divine.
    esk369 likes this.
    09-15-12 07:53 PM
    oh yes .. and i see that i and you are together not eating the talk that a milky way am not so there. then until ace to get to there and back you will be driving the inn to mexico but no, not to say you are dumb and your sister just as dumb but there.

to recap to say that you and you are like that to the trees and your sister is not the smartest of people and sometimes trolling is dumb and so the trees and you are toether as thick as the forest is not the truth but divine.
    Thanks for makin think what i couldn't thik but thawt i waz thinkin
    09-15-12 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD