Samsung had the same idea

Samsung is also in a different position than BB sales wise and phone wise. Plus that is right up their alley, they live for negative attack ads.
    09-11-14 11:36 AM
    Because when we bring out a new phone we do a lot more than just increase the screen size - we make it thicker, too.
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    09-11-14 11:42 AM
    Samsung is also in a different position than BB sales wise and phone wise. Plus that is right up their alley, they live for negative attack ads.
    It's one thing to attack the product and the company (go for it) but it's somewhat distasteful how Samsung thinks all these stereotypes are so funny. Well, I suppose to an extent they are but they definitely leave me feeling bad. And it makes no sense to ridicule your possible customers.
    09-11-14 12:06 PM
    I don't necessarily think that BlackBerry should go this route, but I actually think what Samsung does is really funny and it appeals perfectly to their market. Microsoft also had that pretty clever spot where they mocked Samsung and Apple fanboys fighting with eachother. This kind of marketing is SOMEWHAT childish, but again, fits into some companies' corporate cultures perfectly. McDonald's has a pretty cool policy - they will never show another company's product in any of their marketing. Their thought is, if they're paying all of this money for marketing, why would they want you thinking about anyone else's products?
    09-11-14 02:37 PM
    "A bigger screen doesn't mean its innovative"

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-13-14 06:47 PM
    They can use this tagline for advertising:
    ' Because when we bring out a new phone we do a lot more than just increase the screen size '
    I don't know why iPhone gets so much flack for increasing its screen size. It's not like other OEMs like Samsung or LG or even *gasp* Blackberry *gasp* do much differently for their smartphones. Anyone that uses that line as a dig against the iPhone always looks like a serious fanboy.
    09-13-14 07:07 PM
    iPhone 2017 in 2014.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 07:31 PM
    Grave site with BlackBerry phones standing around in morning. They start asking each other who died. No one knows. A new BlackBerry Classic comes along and says something about a rumor that someone died. The other phones sigh in relief and the Passport says "OK everybody, back to work ".

Z10 (STL 100-3) Superphone with vitamin 10.2.1.3014
    09-13-14 07:42 PM
33 12