I have the Curve 8330 and my provider is Verizon. How do I add my name (Signature) to the standard "Sent from my Blackberry Devise" section. Unless someone knows my email address, they won't know who sent the message. Please help.
    01-27-09 03:39 PM
    desktop manager is the only way to change that.
    01-27-09 03:42 PM
    You log onto verizons BIS, and edit the sinature info there, where you add or remove emails, there is an edit button, so edit that for the email address. You cant change the sig thru the phone.

Or you can always sign the email lol
    desktop manager is the only way to change that.
    Incorrect.
    Log into your carrier BIS site and the edit button on the email address you want to add it to. In those options there is a text field for your signature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 03:43 PM
    Look at this thread and it will explain everything http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...for+blackberry
    01-27-09 03:44 PM
    THANK YOU ALL. This is my first visit to this site but you can count on future visits with this kind of help........Thanks again.
    01-27-09 03:47 PM
    So small question about the signature. I have my signature set but when I reply it always puts it at the bottom of the email. So the email will have my reply, the old quoted text and then at the VERY bottom is my signature. Is there anyway to make this go immediately after my reply or remove the quoted text when I reply to an email?
    01-28-09 10:32 AM
    So small question about the signature. I have my signature set but when I reply it always puts it at the bottom of the email. So the email will have my reply, the old quoted text and then at the VERY bottom is my signature. Is there anyway to make this go immediately after my reply or remove the quoted text when I reply to an email?
    Apparently not. I don't see an option to reply without a full quote of the subject text. It is possible to select and delete the original text. The full message then gets the signature from BIS.

Do any third party Email programs do this?
    01-28-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD