I have OwnCloud and I would like to have the folder in the File Manager, just as Box and Dropbox are. Is there any way to do that?
    11-20-15 01:23 PM
    Don't think so.

Integration into the File Manager app requires updates to the File Manager app itself, so unless you're BlackBerry, it's a no.
    11-20-15 01:45 PM
    I have Western Digital's MyCloud and there is no way to integrate this using the File Manager, but you can definitely use an android app for MyCloud and it works very well. Not sure if you have checked out the app for Owncloud in Amazon or Google Play but they probably work as well. I know it's not the ideal solution but it is worth a shot.
    11-20-15 01:57 PM
    I have Western Digital's MyCloud and there is no way to integrate this using the File Manager, but you can definitely use an android app for MyCloud and it works very well. Not sure if you have checked out the app for Owncloud in Amazon or Google Play but they probably work as well. I know it's not the ideal solution but it is worth a shot.
    Thank you guys1 Actually there is an app for OwnCloud in Blackberry World, but it doesn't shows up on the File manager.
    11-20-15 02:42 PM
    Only certain apps will show up in the file system. Box, OneDrive, and Dropbox all have API's that allow their services to be added. There must be no such setup for OwnCloud.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:04 PM
    Only certain apps will show up in the file system. Box, OneDrive, and Dropbox all have API's that allow their services to be added. There must be no such setup for OwnCloud.

Posted via CB10
    ^^^^^^^Exactly this.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:10 PM
    As far as I know, Play cloud app functions as a file manager and we can link cloud storage including own cloud and u cn enjoy the features it gives..

Classic
    11-20-15 10:10 PM