I updated my software and for some reason my emails from my gmail address no longer get forwarded to my BB. I dont get any BB instant messages either. I deleted my gmail account from the service book. But now i cant re-add the gmail account? i cant figure out how. I go to setup wizard and click on email set up and i cant do it in there. Im sure I'm going somewhere wrong. Can somebody help me out???? Also how do i make my blackberry messenger account receive messages again?
    06-14-09 01:26 PM
    Go to options/advanced options/host routing table and hit the menu key. Select register now. That should get you back on the network. If that doesnt get you going again go here on a pc and resend service books. https://my.t-mobile.com/Login/MyTMobileLogin.aspx
    06-14-09 01:29 PM
    I did all that you mentioned above. But i still have to re-add my gmail account to my phone. How do I add a new email account to the phone?
    06-14-09 02:02 PM
    I did all that you mentioned above. But i still have to re-add my gmail account to my phone. How do I add a new email account to the phone?
    By logging into the site link that you were provided. Enter the username and
    password that you created and add/delete/edit e-mail accounts once you're
    signed in.
    06-14-09 02:05 PM
    You can also do it on your device via "Email Settings".
    06-14-09 02:08 PM
    My assumption was that you deleted the service book for your account. Resending the service book should put it back on your device provided that it is still on your BIS at the link I gave you. Follow forever's instructions and add your account.
    06-14-09 02:31 PM
    how can it be done on the device in the email settings?
    06-14-09 04:12 PM
    You should have a foler that has a gear on it. "Manage internet email".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 04:22 PM
    Thats the wierd part, i used to have that large gear icon, but now it is no longer on my home screen. Is there anyway to retrieve it? then i should be able to add any email address.
    06-15-09 07:04 AM
    Thats the wierd part, i used to have that large gear icon, but now it is no longer on my home screen. Is there anyway to retrieve it? then i should be able to add any email address.
    Do a battery pull and see if your data services return. Sometimes that's all it takes. And if they do return you'll most likely get that e-mail setup icon back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD