I have a 9650 with OS 6. It has a memory card that i would download my Exgis mileage onto after i would export it.

Well, I need to access some old info back in 2010. How can i get this info off the card using my bb?

10-19-11 05:46 PM
    I have a 9650 with OS 6. It has a memory card that i would download my Exgis mileage onto after i would export it.

Well, I need to access some old info back in 2010. How can i get this info off the card using my bb?

Can you please make yourself a bit more clear as to where the info resides now that you want removed and are you also asking that the info be removed from the card it resides on from your BB?

If so I am not sure you can place a Micro SD card into your BB and remove this type of info by doing it w/o a 3rd party app help or something liked documents to go?/
    Can you please be a bit more specific and we will try and help you.
    10-19-11 05:50 PM
    Hey there User,

By the look of your post you are looking for a file in to you Media card using your BB, please follow: Type on search bar "files" ->Tap on the First icon Files -> a menu will apeare and it will say something like this All Files and underneath Files and Folder -> Click on Files and Folders -> Another two Menu will appear Media Card and Device -> Chose Media card then locate you file you are looking for on to you media card -> Click on the BB Menu and a menu will appera where you can Cut,Copy,Paste,Delete...ETC.

Hope this is what are you looking for, if not than please be more specific about you issue so maybe some other CB member will know your FIX.

Cheers!

**EDIT**

Please Follow:
    1. type Files on universal search on to your phone.

2. Now click on the Files Icon and you should see this.

3. after you clicked on that one you should see this.

4. Locate you file you are looking for and highlighted like this one.

5. Press the BB button and the menu will pop up from there you are abel to copy paste or delete.

Hope is clear now, i was in a rush to respond to another post hehe .

If is not what are you looking for then im sorry be more clear about you issue.
    Last edited by UnknownError507; 10-19-11 at 06:45 PM.
    10-19-11 06:12 PM
    Hey there User,

By the look of your post you are looking for a file in to you Media card using your BB, please follow: Type on search bar "files" ->Tap on the First icon Files -> a menu will apeare and it will say something like this All Files and underneath Files and Folder -> Click on Files and Folders -> Another two Menu will appear Media Card and Device -> Chose Media card then locate you file you are looking for on to you media card -> Click on the BB Menu and a menu will appera where you can Cut,Copy,Paste,Delete...ETC.

Hope this is what are you looking for, if not than please be more specific about you issue so maybe some other CB member will know your FIX.

Cheers!
    I hate to say this but if I were the OP I would have no idea what you just said for him or her to do.

If you can't spell out a direct path and explanation on what they can do then just ask the question like I did to get more clarification.
    10-19-11 06:18 PM
    I hate to say this but if I were the OP I would have no idea what you just said for him or her to do.

If you can't spell out a direct path and explanation on what they can do then just ask the question like I did to get more clarification.
    please see the edit post !
    10-19-11 06:46 PM
    Nice thread!!!! I really liked it. There is a great discussion.
    10-20-11 04:27 AM
    Ok connect to your computer and go into BB files. Its soo simple!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD