I found this short video on how to accept or reject incoming calls on BlackBerry Z10. Enjoy!

01-22-13 05:29 PM
    not bad!
    01-22-13 06:14 PM
    Cool like concept video
    Gelzz likes this.
    01-22-13 06:16 PM
    LOL! "...yeah. I ignored the call."

Which brings us to the question, if pull up is reject, pull down is answer. How do you ignore it, other than waiting for the other person to hang up?? E.g. if you're browsing a web page, you get a phone call, you want to ignore and quickly go back to browsing.
    01-22-13 07:09 PM

Which brings us to the question, if pull up is reject, pull down is answer. How do you ignore it, other than waiting for the other person to hang up?? E.g. if you're browsing a web page, you get a phone call, you want to ignore and quickly go back to browsing.
    It looks like the answer is: pull up to reject the call and then go back to browsing.
    01-22-13 07:43 PM
    Not final software : )
    01-22-13 07:44 PM

Maybe if you swipe up from the bottom? Because from what I've seen, the phone app can be an Active Frame also.
    01-22-13 08:03 PM
    It looks like the answer is: pull up to reject the call and then go back to browsing.
    Well, if you swipe up to reject, they will know you rejected the call. But what if you want to just ignore it. (e.g. silence ringing and go back to your app)

Maybe if you swipe up from the bottom? Because from what I've seen, the phone app can be an Active Frame also.
    O giess thats possible, though I think that kind of makes the phone feel clunky if you have to open up an app/active frame to make a call or to close the app to ignore the call.
    Of course I know other phones, like the old BBs use an app as well, but it is always running and there isn't a specific active frame per se.
    01-22-13 08:28 PM
    Perhaps push volume rocker on side?
    KiLuMaNaTi likes this.
    01-22-13 08:50 PM
    Well, if you swipe up to reject, they will know you rejected the call. But what if you want to just ignore it. (e.g. silence ringing and go back to your app)

O giess thats possible, though I think that kind of makes the phone feel clunky if you have to open up an app/active frame to make a call or to close the app to ignore the call.
    Of course I know other phones, like the old BBs use an app as well, but it is always running and there isn't a specific active frame per se.
    the call button is always beneath the active frames along side the search and camera buttons
    01-22-13 11:07 PM
    I dont think there will be a specific button to ignore a call. You just have to wait for it to ring out. Thats how its been with every phone ive owned, included bb devices.

Though it would be cool if you could swipe up to minimize the phone app while its ringing
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-23-13 04:15 AM
    Current BB devices have an on screen button to at least silence the ringer while leaving the phone app up (but I don't think you can leave it until it's done). On the caller side, it still rings out before going to voicemail (if you're set up for that). If the new "reject" function works the same as it always has, it will disconnect the caller and immediately go to voicemail - which is how they would know they've been purposely ignored.

Unless they changed it in BB10, and "reject" is functionally the same as "silence", but with the ability to do other things on the phone. We won't know until the person on the other end tells us what happened after the "reject" was issued. Does it immediately go to voicemail? Or, does it still ring out (the typical 4 rings) before going to voicemail?
    01-23-13 09:50 AM
    That is SLICK! Def gonna enjoy this device! Only 1 more week!!!
    01-23-13 11:57 AM
    Ignored call from Emma Stone!?!!!!!!!
    Mind = blown!
    Pictures & Photos of Emma Stone - IMDb
    How to Accept or Reject Incoming Calls on BlackBerry Z10-em_st.jpg
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-23-13 12:58 PM

a few phones i've used treat a "reject" as an "ignore". meaning, when someone is calling and you press the "end" button, it doesn't send the caller right to voicemail, the caller will just keep getting the ring-ring until it goes to voicemail on its own.
    01-23-13 01:50 PM
    Ignored call from Emma Stone!?!!!!!!!
    Mind = blown!
    Pictures & Photos of Emma Stone - IMDb
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Em_St.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	132308
    I still don't understand why everyone is obsessed with her. I saw gangster squad last night. She does not have nice bone structure in her face its just round
    01-23-13 03:41 PM
    I think the UI looked a bit laggy, it should have followed his finger quicker. Yes I know it might not be the final version. It was just my 2 cents.
    01-23-13 03:47 PM
    Saw this function of taking a call online somewhere. It was like a 30 sec ad with just music. It shows a woman in her house doing some tasks and then taking a call. In the ad it looked very slick and fast. Of course it could have had fine print that states 'sequences shortened' like a lot of phone ads you see on TV..... we'll find out soon enough!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-23-13 05:06 PM
    One of my favorite features. I wonder how it works when playing games or watching movies.
    01-23-13 09:23 PM
    hey, it works it works. its a phone. i can make accept reject deny silence phone calls, on my phone. looks good too. see, its still a PHONE hahaha
    01-23-13 10:29 PM
    I'm assuming that to ignore a call without rejecting it, you likely press the mute key between the up and down volume keys.
    01-24-13 06:33 AM