Like most of you I was so excited about the launch of the Storm. I read every piece of info on crackberry, and expert after so-called expert gave this device rave reviews. Well like most of you I waited on line and got mine the day it came out. And to be honest I have no idea how people who are supposedly in the know endorse such a piece of crap. Its impossible to type on, the letters dont line up with your fingers, my camera takes about 20 secs before it takes the picture, the video camera freezes every time I use it, I also get network error after network error and on most days have to remove my battery 6 to 7 times a day. On top of all this I use my phone in the same capacity i used my curve only difference is I have to charge my new storm about twice a day.
    Now, I thought maybe I had a bad device, but after speaking with a dozen or so new storm owners and they are experiencing all the same issues. I think the New York times said it best, this storm has been downgraded to a major depression. Am I the only one who feels they were lead down the wrong path by this website ???
    11-27-08 09:22 PM
    Who were these so-called experts you talked to, and more importantly how did they become experts on a device that wasn't released yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 11:30 PM
    Like most of you I was so excited about the launch of the Storm. I read every piece of info on crackberry, and expert after so-called expert gave this device rave reviews. Well like most of you I waited on line and got mine the day it came out. And to be honest I have no idea how people who are supposedly in the know endorse such a piece of crap. Its impossible to type on, the letters dont line up with your fingers, my camera takes about 20 secs before it takes the picture, the video camera freezes every time I use it, I also get network error after network error and on most days have to remove my battery 6 to 7 times a day. On top of all this I use my phone in the same capacity i used my curve only difference is I have to charge my new storm about twice a day.
    Now, I thought maybe I had a bad device, but after speaking with a dozen or so new storm owners and they are experiencing all the same issues. I think the New York times said it best, this storm has been downgraded to a major depression. Am I the only one who feels they were lead down the wrong path by this website ???
    this one is simple.....................MOVE YOUR FRIGGIN' FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-28-08 12:50 AM
    Precisely why it's a HORRIBLE idea to get anything when it first comes out. ALWAYS wait, or, get it right off the bat and put up with the problems.

I went in to a store last week to play with the Storm for a few minutes. Picked it up, navigated to a few apps and put it down, thankful I didn't jump on the bandwagon. They've got some ironing out to do before they can convince me.
    11-28-08 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD