I am not receiving myhotmail. Gmail and comcast works fine. This is the second time it has happened this week. Do i really have to re-send service books again?
    02-09-09 03:44 PM
    You can try, but I suggest getting rid of Hotmail altogether, nothing but headaches.
    02-09-09 04:07 PM
    What is the problem with hotmail? Is it common to have these issues on blackberry?
    02-09-09 04:55 PM
    Very common, if you search the forums you'll find many people with the same problems, imo it's just not reliable enough. I think you need to log onto your BIS account and re-approve your email to get it working again though, if you haven't already (required every once in awhile for hotmail accounts).
    02-09-09 04:59 PM
    What do you mean by re-approve? Is that the same as re-send service book?
    02-09-09 05:03 PM
    Delete your Hotmail account from your service books by going to Settings->Options-> Advanced Options->Service Books and look for anything ending in cmime like [email protected] [cmime]. Highlight it, press the menu button, select delete. Now, on your computer log into your verizon BIS account (BlackBerry Internet Service) and follow the links to resend the service books to your device. It will take up to 20 minutes for the BIS to poll your email accounts for new email. Best way to do it imo. Or you can try just deleting your email from BIS, readding it, then resending your service books.
    02-09-09 05:19 PM
    I did as you suggested. Deleted Hotmail and set it up again. Still doesn't work. It is probably a hotmail issue don't you agree? Do you think the people at RIMM know about it and are trying to fix it?
    02-09-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD