is there a way to schronize my entire hotmail inbox so that all my email from my inbox is on my blackberry i got some important email that i want to be able to pull up on the go when i need to?
    12-26-09 07:13 PM
    is there a way to schronize my entire hotmail inbox so that all my email from my inbox is on my blackberry i got some important email that i want to be able to pull up on the go when i need to?
    Try making a folder on your computer, moving all the email you want to keep there. Then, move the emails back to your inbox and delete the folder again. I did this, and I got all of those emails sent to my BlackBerry.

EDIT: And by make a folder on your computer, I actually mean, make a new message folder in your hotmail.
    Last edited by book.reader; 12-26-09 at 07:24 PM. Reason: clarification
    12-26-09 07:24 PM
    There is another alternative. Go to your email settings icon, click it open & add your hotmail acct. All your emails will be sent to your Hotmail acct & to your BB. It's easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 07:47 PM
    Can someone please confirm if howmail can just be added through email settings on the phone? We're trying to set up a Hotmail account and it isn't working...
    01-09-10 06:22 PM
    First set up your hotmail acct. if you are setting up a new one and then on your bb go into email settings and add that hotmail acct. Not sure how many email accts. you can have going to your bb...I can have 10.
    01-09-10 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD