I've been reading through the site where people say that with a recent upgrade, you can now push hotmail to your blackberry. However, every time I try I get this message:

Access to Hotmail� now requires a subscription email account, you must first enable Outlook or Outlook Express access within Hotmail.
    To enable Outlook or Outlook Express access within Hotmail, click here to open Hotmail's support page and follow the instructions. Once you have enabled Outlook or Outlook Express access to your Hotmail account, return to this page.
    "Hotmail" is the registered trademark of Hotmail, Inc. All rights are reserved to its owner

And of course the link is no help. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong? I have an 8330 and use Verizon. Thanks in advance.
    08-12-08 02:43 PM
    Oh and sorry if this is a dead horse, but it's very frustrating when people say you can now do it without paying for it, and I can't seem to make it work. Also, I've only known about this site's existence for about two whole days, and so far I love it! (if only I could get wap . crackberry . com to actually load on my device)
    08-12-08 03:03 PM
    Did a forum search & came up with --Hotmail Forwarding -- hope it helps!

As for the CB mobile site, have you tried re-sending your service books? Can you see other sites?
    08-12-08 03:37 PM
    What does re-sending your service books mean? I can view other sites fine.

I guess I can't forward hotmail as my account is newer than 2000. Anyway, I have a gmail account and use it daily, but I wonder why people praise it so much? It seems to be just another email provider to me.
    08-12-08 03:40 PM
    Thanks for the info.
    08-12-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD