Hijust wanted know if anyone knew how to get Hotmail account Folders onto my BB 8900. The problem is that once an email is read I cannot t move it into the relevant folders because I don't have them on my BB. Have to wait until I'm on a PC to enable that feature. Does anyone know how to get rounf
    this annoying problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 06:55 PM
    Simple answer is BIS doesn't support folder reconcilliation. BES supporters subfolders, BIS just pushes mail from your inbox to your phone and as you have hotmail was also push items sent from your phone to your mail sent items folder.
    08-28-09 07:28 PM
    I have a Windows Live ID launcher that loads to the sign in for a hotmail acct that I also have in my BIS. It works good to give me folder access on my phone, I got it from the EDL Industries web site.

08-28-09 08:20 PM
    Simple answer is BIS doesn't support folder reconcilliation. BES supporters subfolders, BIS just pushes mail from your inbox to your phone and as you have hotmail was also push items sent from your phone to your mail sent items folder.
    Hellp new to all of this, howvevr how do I know whether its a BES or BIS. Is the BES personal and BIS private. Or the other way round. So if I have BES then ur saying that I can have the same folders I created on my hotmail account on my BB?? Cheers

08-29-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD