My Hotmail started pushing about 1030p tonight.
    05-26-08 10:06 PM
    And was it a post-2004 one that didn't before?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 10:10 PM
    I just created it about a week ago when I got my Curve. I wanted a firstlastname@domain.com email. It didn't work any everything I read about it said it wasn't supported. I never deleted it from my BB and all of a sudden tonight I get emails that I sent earlier this week. I have been testing and it works like a charm.
    05-26-08 10:13 PM
    Awesome, I'll let my brother know even though he just switched to gmail hehe

05-26-08 10:14 PM
    I started using GMail too but I really want a real name address and I was able to get one with hotmail. Now I am in love with Google Sync for calendar and not sure what I will do. Oh well....

05-26-08 10:22 PM
    I started using GMail too but I really wanted a real name address and I was able to get one with hotmail. Now I am in love with Google Sync for calendar and not sure what I will do. Oh well....

05-26-08 10:23 PM
    in this site ,this forum is especifically tells the info about the hotmail.it is much speed access the mails and it is kindly useful for us.thanks for hearing my comments.
    ================
    jim2008
    Looking to perform an intervention on a loved one who is abusing drugs or alcohol? This site can definitely help.
    ==============================
    <a href="http://www.druginterventions.net">http://www.druginterventions.net</a>
    05-27-08 07:38 AM
    So you didnt do anything, the hotmail just started pushing thru?? Ive had my pearl since Feb and hotmail is only one that I cant get mail from...Ive deleted and readded and still dont get the mail from there...any ideas??
    05-29-08 11:29 AM
    I haven't had any trouble with my Hotmail account, and mine was established in 2003. I set it up when I got my Curve and it comes through just as quickly as my other email accounts do.
    05-29-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD