Why are we ressurecting 2 month old pointless threads?
    01-05-13 05:06 AM
    Hey, I just read the article at the top and was disappointed to see just 1GB RAM being touted.

Then saw it was dated back months ago.

Phew.
    01-05-13 05:32 AM
    LOL @ necroposting!!!! Two months is not tooooo bad, though....I've seen six month old threads resurrected.
    I'm loving these specs. This is awesome. Bluetooth not a deal breaker for me, this will do.
    And particularly love the return of the autofocus. No more 9900 crappy photos!!!!
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    01-05-13 06:39 AM
    What's wrong with BT? Isn't it BT 4.1?

2 months is nothing. My car forum had a two year thread brought back from the dead. The date was a few days prior. But 2 years ago haha. Brought some good laughs
    01-05-13 07:18 AM
    Is my info wrong? If it's higher then so much the better.
    01-05-13 07:21 AM
    Well if I recall the snapdragon S4 supports bluetooth 4.1. And just about a month ago or so BB10 got certified for Bluetooth 4 so I would assume it will have at least BT4.0.
    01-05-13 07:37 AM
    Well if I recall the snapdragon S4 supports bluetooth 4.1. And just about a month ago or so BB10 got certified for Bluetooth 4 so I would assume it will have at least BT4.0.
    I'm sure you're right. I've been focusing more on browser, camera, and apps I want. The things where my 9900 lags behind my other phones.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-05-13 09:02 AM
    BT 4+
    10car
    01-05-13 11:41 AM
    Why are we ressurecting 2 month old pointless threads?
    I like revisiting old threads and apparently this wasn't a 'pointless' thread because it has received quite a bit of replies. It's always interesting to read older posts on specs and builds just to see how much things have changed (or not changed) based on updated information, rumors or flat out falsehoods.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    01-05-13 12:15 PM
    I just love The taste of crushed Apple juice in the morning.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-05-13 02:39 PM
    I like revisiting old threads and apparently this wasn't a 'pointless' thread because it has received quite a bit of replies. It's always interesting to read older posts on specs and builds just to see how much things have changed (or not changed) based on updated information, rumors or flat out falsehoods.
    Yep. Then you get the ones that tell you search if you start a new thread. Can't win.
    Bobert_123, Stewartj1 and whitbags like this.
    01-05-13 04:22 PM
    Yep. Then you get the ones that tell you search if you start a new thread. Can't win.
    lol
    01-05-13 04:37 PM
    Does the CDMA version even have a SIM card?
    01-05-13 04:48 PM
    I don't know about these but my tour and my 9850 both a SIM slot.
    01-05-13 05:31 PM
    those specs, im pretty sure, are for one of the lower end bb10 phones, hence the 1 gb ram and lower BT capability.
    01-05-13 05:48 PM
    those specs, im pretty sure, are for one of the lower end bb10 phones, hence the 1 gb ram and lower BT capability.
    This is an old post, newer specs say it's 1.5gb or 2gb or RAM. We'll find out the real details on January 30th.
    01-05-13 05:53 PM
    Except it was visited talking about something that had nothing to do with specs and there was a post about ATT L series phone on the front page as well as multiple threads about the ATT site having stuff about it. But your post had nothing about specs on the phone.

LTE is GSM based and does require a sim card to work. I also don't know of a BB that isn't a world phone and that would require a sim to work overseas.
    01-05-13 05:57 PM
117 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD