I am not currently a bb user, but my wifes phone and mine up for renewal and looking for a new device. here is what i need it to do.

1-sync my work calendar with both new phones
    2-sync my wifes calendar with both new phones

so when my wife makes an update it goes to both phones and computers and vice versa. is this posible? to throw a wrench into it, we are both on Macs. i was told that a hosted BES would solve the problem. what would i expect to pay for that service. we are with T-Mobile. i don't want to have to go the Iphone+MobileMe route. sombody help!
    11-14-08 02:46 PM
    does anyone have a hosted BES for this, or are all your BES's set up by the company you work for?
    11-14-08 04:59 PM
    Bes is not a practical solution for just 2 phones. Bis is good for your email. Look into the thread on blackberry unite. I think this might help you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 06:14 PM
    Bes is not a practical solution for just 2 phones. Bis is good for your email. Look into the thread on blackberry unite. I think this might help you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hosted BES is very much a practical solution for 2 phones. Many do it for just 1. You can get hosted BES for less than $20 a month and if you can afford that I'd recommend it.
    11-14-08 07:11 PM
    Mailstreet is really good at $22/month but for mac you would need entourage 2008. I would think iPhone + mobileme would be better if you have macs, or are you stuck with tmobile?
    11-14-08 07:27 PM
    i did look into unite, but system requirements were for pc. i do have entourage 08. my contract with t mobile is up this month, thats why i considered the iphone but would rather get bbs. i'll have to do some further research about a hosted bes. thanks for the responses.
    11-17-08 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD