ive had enough of this wait as all us americans are.'
    being the impatient ***** of a human being i am, i went on the blackberry worldwide site and narrowed my region to North America. once i selected the blackberry bold. it stated only in canada. ROGERS. yeah who cares...
    anywho././ toward the bottom it lets you choose view accesories in Canada or USA. . . i chose in USA. they have a date on the blackberry bold skins as well as a few other accessories Available 09/10/2008. can it be a sign? probably not being that i back checked that with the accesories in canada side. same isht'''. i cry. i fight the crapola iphone demon of a settle often because i know the light is at the end of the tunnel for bb. the 15th of sept the latest or bust.
    08-23-08 10:36 PM
    Yeah, there are quite a few threads talking about this very thing. I am not sure that is a sign however. By the way, welcome to the land of CB.
    08-23-08 10:43 PM
    08-23-08 11:02 PM
    H e r e w e g o a g a i n ! ! !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 12:53 AM
    ive had enough of this wait as all us americans are.'
    being the impatient ***** of a human being i am, i went on the blackberry worldwide site and narrowed my region to North America. once i selected the blackberry bold. it stated only in canada. ROGERS. yeah who cares...
    anywho././ toward the bottom it lets you choose view accesories in Canada or USA. . . i chose in USA. they have a date on the blackberry bold skins as well as a few other accessories Available 09/10/2008. can it be a sign? probably not being that i back checked that with the accesories in canada side. same isht'''. i cry. i fight the crapola iphone demon of a settle often because i know the light is at the end of the tunnel for bb. the 15th of sept the latest or bust.

Prepare to bust!
    08-24-08 02:21 AM
    Buy one here:

08-24-08 06:57 AM
    Buy one here:
    For $669.99. Have you lost your whole entire mind?
    08-24-08 05:14 PM
    For $669.99. Have you lost your whole entire mind?
    Yes I have... The price of course will drop but I would never pay that now as I'm still enjoying my Curve.
    08-24-08 05:43 PM
    [QUOTE=amazinglygraceless;644971]http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/sic...ut-bold-64023/

'Nuff said!![/QUOTE

If you don't like the thread don't read it
    Last edited by jstuart83; 08-25-08 at 09:27 AM.
    08-25-08 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD