Hi guys and gals,

A few days ago I made a thread about getting Verizon Mobile IM download link...which I got, for the 8330. Unfortunately, I have an 8703e, which uses a trackwheel. The 8330 uses a trackball, so the software doesn't work correctly. To get the correct download link, I would need the 7250 download link or 7130e download link, as those are supported devices with trackwheels. Fortunately (I hope), I have an old 7250 laying around that is from Verizon that is not activated. Can I somehow access the mobile Internet to get the download link?

Thanks!
    Paul
    07-16-08 10:46 AM
    By what means are you going to access the internet with a phone that isn't set up (activated) with a Data plan. If there was such method, then there would not be a need for a Data Plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 12:21 PM
    By what means are you going to access the internet with a phone that isn't set up (activated) with a Data plan. If there was such method, then there would not be a need for a Data Plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was hoping I could hook the old 7250 up to my computer or something, get the .jad download link for the Mobile IM, and download it on my 8703e which does have a data plan.

Paul
    07-16-08 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD