I searched all the threads in the forum pages and I was not able to find an answer. I also did a google search and was not able to resolve my question. I went to the BB page and looked up their copy of the user manual and was still not able to find it. I hope someone here can help me out.

When I dial out or receive a call, I now have a new icon on the screen. Upper right hand corner of the screen. To the left of the volume bar and the speaker icon, I know have a blue and black square. The box is split diagnolly with the blue and black on oppisite sides. Along the middle of the diagonal cut are 5 equally spaced out "+" symbols.

I have a Verizon 8330, running v4.3.0127

Can someone please help. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Nando
    11-29-08 11:01 AM

One of these ?

What theme are you using?
    Last edited by Eight_bit; 11-29-08 at 11:15 AM.
    11-29-08 11:12 AM
    While in a call press speaker phone if it disappears it is your earpiece icon.
    11-29-08 11:18 AM
    It sounds like its the in call audio setting. You can set treble,bass etc of your calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 11:21 AM
    If you press the L key it will go away. Its an audio setting. You may have to press it twick to make it go away.
    11-29-08 11:23 AM
    Nando, you could also take a look at this thread to confirm its the enhanced audio icon. The thread has pictures of the icon I think you are describing.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/hal...ck-icon-71800/

11-29-08 11:27 AM
    Eight_bit, Gritmaster and Oops956 . . . . . You guys are ******** smart. I don't know how you knew where to send me, but i thank you for it. It was in fact an enhanced audio.

If I pressed "L" then it went away. It actually changed the direction of the diagonal cut, then when I pressed it again it went away.

Eight_bit: it wasn't any of those icons that you pasted in there for me. I am currently running the Verizon Active there with a customer pic for my wallpaper. When I pressed the speakerphone, it also went away.

My fat fingers must have pressed the "L" while in a call.

Thanks a ton.
    11-29-08 05:06 PM
    Hey no problem. Glad you got things sorted

11-30-08 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD