wondering ... what cars are you guy's or your friends driving? Kiddy Cars...
    It's one of those PowerWheels :P
    12-23-12 08:34 AM
    You are soooo lucky lol. I've had a few phones broken from just drop on a tile floor, and here you have a full car go over it.
    I think with any phone, it's a matter of luck. I had a 9800 that went flying down tile stairs onto a tile floor. It put cracks in the tile but had no marks itself.
    12-23-12 08:42 AM
    I think with any phone, it's a matter of luck. I had a 9800 that went flying down tile stairs onto a tile floor. It put cracks in the tile but had no marks itself.
    So you are saying blackberries are weapon grade now?
    12-23-12 09:04 AM
    I don't know, my buddy has a 9860 fell off a second story house 40ft up right on a concrete, battery door, battery exploded off. We were like omfg! Got back to floor level little scruff on the the edge, only thing on it is a screen protector for protection, he puts the battery back in, put door back on, freaking thing still works to this day no problems.

I have another buddy dropped his iphone 2feet, the entire phone shattered, this one had to get repaired.

I've had 9000 slammed my trunk door on it (accident) still work today, 9700 dropped still works today, my 9900 I love throwing it against the wall just because I know it can handle it and it prove a point, it's not just fluke. BlackBerry makes a solid device, let's hope the next generation of BB are just as solid.
    So, i'm not the only one that does this? and the iPhone/android user im talking to is never willing to do the same.
    12-23-12 10:33 AM
    People always slag off Blackberry's, but they can take a beaten, as iPhones can't, the screen can smash so easily on them! Blackberry's all the way!
    12-23-12 12:04 PM
    9-1-1 maybe?
    LOL, was going to say Coast Guard but yours is better.

As a scuba diver, I often thought it would be cool to take my blackberry down. Use it for pictures, get the scuba app to tell you depth, compass, underwater maps, texting sonar. Oh well, maybe BB11.
    12-23-12 12:04 PM
    RIM should do a commercial like this, to show off BB durability.

I've dropped by Curve on concrete floors so many times, I've lost count...and it's still working, no scratches.
    12-23-12 01:07 PM
    Yeah I swear I was the only one who threw their phone around because I knew it wouldn't break. My old pearl was dropped in a pond, thrown around for fun, and I went swimming with it and the damn thing kept working without a hitch for 3 years. Good ol blackberry!
    12-23-12 03:48 PM
    I think it's the cheaper materials that make it more resilient, ie plastic back that spreads and can be pressed back to shape, and the plastic rather than glass screen that doesn't shatter.
    True! Contrary to popular belief, plastic is more durable for a screen but damn does glass look nice
    12-23-12 03:51 PM
    RIM should do a commercial like this, to show off BB durability.

I've dropped by Curve on concrete floors so many times, I've lost count...and it's still working, no scratches.
    That would be a bad idea with them prepping to release BB10 phones. People would probably want to see the all touch BB10 phone be run over by a car like
    a Curve if they were to make a commercial of that.
    I love Blackberry but I don't think the Z10 would make it through a car running over it.
    Pretty sure the screen would be cracked like an iPhone or Android. :?
    12-23-12 07:59 PM
    I don't know, my buddy has a 9860 fell off a second story house 40ft up right on a concrete, battery door, battery exploded off. We were like omfg! Got back to floor level little scruff on the the edge, only thing on it is a screen protector for protection, he puts the battery back in, put door back on, freaking thing still works to this day no problems.

I have another buddy dropped his iphone 2feet, the entire phone shattered, this one had to get repaired.

I've had 9000 slammed my trunk door on it (accident) still work today, 9700 dropped still works today, my 9900 I love throwing it against the wall just because I know it can handle it and it prove a point, it's not just fluke. BlackBerry makes a solid device, let's hope the next generation of BB are just as solid.
    you throw it against the wall!!!! poor 99 . do you hit your hand with a hammer because "you know it can take it"???
    12-24-12 06:27 AM
36 12