As of yesterday my Hidden Today feature on all my themes has disappeared! I can still see the hidden messages when I scroll over the message folder but when I scroll over the calendar, I get nothing! I use the 3G Theme by redzapper and BBAmp as well. I uninstalled both themes and readded them but still nothing. Did the standard quickpull and physical battery pull and again still nothing. I don't get it! Seemed to happen the next day after I installed the new Facebook update. Not sure if that has any relation to the problem though.

Anyone else having this issue?? Any ideas how to fix it??

Thanks
    10-19-09 09:45 AM
    Go check to see if your default CICAL is still set to the correct email address and it hasn't been changed to Facebook or another email address.
    10-19-09 09:48 AM
    I believe it is set correctly but just to be sure I am looking in the correct place, can you tell me exactly where I would check to make sure the CICAL setting correct? Thanks
    10-19-09 09:52 AM
    Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services
    10-19-09 10:22 AM
    I have the same problem I hate it...and I have yet to find a fix...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 10:24 AM
    Go check to see if your default CICAL is still set to the correct email address and it hasn't been changed to Facebook or another email address.
    That was it!! The CICAL was set to one of my other email addresses. Thanks a lot! I appreciate your help.

And druha - thanks for your help as well.
    10-19-09 10:36 AM
    I have the same problem I hate it...and I have yet to find a fix...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    NIK - follow the tips above and check your CICAL setting. The post above from druha tells you where to find those settings. I changed my and now have the option back!
    10-19-09 10:38 AM
    I only wish it was that simple my friend...i have been fighting this for months now.
    10-19-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD