Hi Guys.

As I've been posting in this smrtguard thread, it seems that our BB, well at least mine, keeps some kind of a copy of previous deleted SMS in some folder that I simply can't find.

If you read what I have posted in that thread you will see that backing up my data with smrtguard app I discovered that it was backing up SMS that I have deleted since June 9, if I remember correctly I updated my OS to .250 just previous to that date, so it seems that at least in my 8900, it is keeping a copy of all my SMS even when I never keeps them, I simply read them and immediately delete them, I have never kept a copy of them in any of my back up, that including DM or smrtguard.

So the question is, do anybody have a clue where this mysterious folder is located?, It must be someplace because this app is getting the info from it, I can delete the backup data 20 times and check my Inbox, ALL Folders (That includes MMS, SMS and even the regular Inbox folders (all folders in the "View Folders" options) and there is not a single SMS, but then I make a smrtguard backup and there are them again.

Any ideas?, I'm intrigued...
    06-29-09 02:37 PM
    Are they getting saved into the "Saved Messages" folder? On the home screen select menu-show all, and then search for that folder. That would be my guess.
    06-29-09 03:35 PM
    No, I checked all folders including the Saved Messages one, that's why is so weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD