My 9360 was working fine but suddenly the track pad did not work and I myself opened set and fiddled with and the track pad started working but the the set does not get connected with the service provider.Airtel India is my service provider.I am at a loss.Everything is fine with the handset except the connectivity to the service provider.What do you suggest I do.Currently I am using bb 8520.Do I need to get an unlocking code and MEP2? If so, how do I go about getting them?Please advise.Thank you in advance.I can't bring myself to use any other handset other than BB.
    09-21-16 08:49 AM
    Was the device being used with your current service provider? If it was it could be that the SIM was deactivated. If it's a "new" device you are now using from a different service provider chances are it's locked. You will have to unlock it. You can obtain a unlock code from freemyblackberry.com depending on what carrier the device was tied to, you can obtain the unlock code for "free". You need the IMEI number to get the code, usually located behind the battery and the model or product number. Follow the instructions on the site to unlock.

Perhaps you also may have damaged the pins on the device SIM slot when you opened it , check to see if that's the case.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 09-21-16 at 01:27 PM.
    09-21-16 01:07 PM