Hi everyone

I just got the blackberry curve 8310, my internet works, MMS, and emails but MSN messenger doesnt work and it was already an icon on the phone wen i first purchased it? SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?
    08-24-08 05:18 AM
    Hi there Ch1Ch1,

Sorry I have never used msn Mess. But I do use jivetalk. For a few �'s its most excelent as most bb users will tell you. Not only will your Msn probs be sorted but also it gives you access to other I'm programs such as Yahoo etc.

Give it a go, there's a 30 day free trial I belive.

God Bless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 01:29 PM
    What error message do you get? Connection failed, etc? It may help a little bit.
    08-24-08 01:46 PM
    Hello and welcome to crackberry.com

Check the APN settings ... Options --> Advanced Options --> TCP !
    08-24-08 04:29 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    08-24-08 04:37 PM
    Hi everyone

I just got the blackberry curve 8310, my internet works, MMS, and emails but MSN messenger doesnt work and it was already an icon on the phone wen i first purchased it? SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?
    It sounds like your BB is basically working and the problem is something in MSN setup. There's not enough detail in your post for anyone to offer a firm solution but you will have more chance if you post back with;

(a) your handset software version
    (b) step by step report of what you do (select icon, click, etc) and how it fails (error message, nothing happens, BB crashes, etc)
    (c) any setup info you have entered for MSN messenger (but REMOVE or replace with junk data, your username/password before posting)

With this extra info one of the regular MSN users here might be able to advise.
    08-24-08 05:26 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    08-24-08 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD