Hi
    I have been using the BB 9780 for over 3 years now as my primary work phone. (I have a Samsung note 3 also which i use for apps/games/music etc...)
    The 9780 has served me well but now its time for a new BB. I use my BB for work emails and calls primarily. Android is for my apps.
    I am looking for the BB with the best talktime. Kindly advise Z30/Q10 or wait for Z3(i am in India).
    Any suggestion will be most appreciated.
    Regards
    06-19-14 04:25 AM
    Although I don't own one, I would guess the Z30 is what you should get. Everyone on these forums for the most part is quite happy with the Z30.
    06-19-14 04:56 AM
    I have a Q10 and a Z10 and, even though I liked the physical keyboard, I have to say the BB virtual keyboard is the absolute best. My friend, who has a Note3 was blown away by the BB10 keyboard when I showed him my Z10. He has a Z10 for work and had no idea what it could do because he only reads emails and takes conference calls and primarily uses his Note3 for messaging. The only reason I showed him the BB10 keyboard is because he complained about the keyboard on his Note3 and was asking me if Swiftkey was worth it. I told him it uses the same technology as the Z10 and his blank stare made me quickly realize he had no clue about it.

So anyway my suggestion would be the Z30. If you take conference calls it has the better antenna and better speakers. No dropped calls and clear sound quality. If you are constantly typing out emails, the virtual keyboard would do the job just fine. Swipe left to delete, swipe down to access symbols and swipe up on word suggestions makes the BB10 keyboard quick to use and the reason I, and many, say it is the absolute best. If you want get the Z3 but the Z30 is the better phone. If you want something smaller in size then by all means get the Q10. It is still a fantastic device and is amazing quality.
    06-19-14 06:34 AM
    ^^^^^ Agree.

Welcome to CrackBerry and don't hesitate to ask for help!
    06-19-14 01:08 PM
    I also agree with the suggestions to get the Z30. I hear the battery life is fantastic.
    06-19-14 03:05 PM
    Thankyou everyone for the valuable feedback
    06-20-14 04:42 AM
    Considering that you have a Note for your big screen needs I would suggest you stick with a BB similar to what you have now which would be the Q10. Q10 has very good battery life. That small screen sips battery power.
    06-20-14 10:14 AM
    Hi
    I have been using the BB 9780 for over 3 years now as my primary work phone. (I have a Samsung note 3 also which i use for apps/games/music etc...)
    The 9780 has served me well but now its time for a new BB. I use my BB for work emails and calls primarily. Android is for my apps.
    I am looking for the BB with the best talktime. Kindly advise Z30/Q10 or wait for Z3(i am in India).
    Any suggestion will be most appreciated.
    Regards
    I bought a BlackBerry Q5 as a replacement for my BlackBerry Bold 9700 and 9780 smartphones. The BlackBerry Q5 is, in my opinion, the BlackBerry Bold successor. It is my communication device for personal and professional email accounts, LinkedIn, Twitter, and of course CrackBerry, and even IRC.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    06-21-14 03:57 AM