I need help, here dear friends,
    I have the old BB 8707 and I just saw at a site that is of that ones with a lot radiation... I thought, days ago to buy a new one. I am between Storm and 9000 or later, so to have easier access to the buttons for the e-mails etc.
    I don't know what to do. What to choose.
    Here in Greece we have the 9000, and the Storm - but this second one, is only from Vodafon with its brandname on the device, which I don't like it at all.
    I also saw at the same list that the Storm has not so much radiations as the one that I have already, or the 9000.
    Can i buy the latest one from Internet (without a logo of Vodafon or anything else on it?)
    Or is it diff for writing things, as the iPhone does?
    Don't know what to do!
    09-22-09 10:23 AM
    Welcome to the site!

Please don't worry about the radiation, all cell phones have it. The difference between "less" and "more" is relative and almost completely meaningless.

Choose the phone with the capabilities you want and you can't go wrong.
    09-22-09 10:59 AM
    Thank you my friend...
    09-22-09 11:20 AM
    Ya all new phones now have to meet a requirement there's no worse or better go with the phone your going to like better.. I would suggest storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 12:26 PM
    The sun produces much more radiation.
    09-22-09 12:39 PM
    A flight across 3000 miles will give you even more radiation exposure. But I hear eBay is having a sail on aluminum-foil hats. (J/k!)

Enjoy the phone that get the job done for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 12:48 PM
    You can always replace the part where the logo is if you don't want it to say Vodafon...
    09-22-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD