Hi to all at Crackberry.com

I have a question regarding the browser icon and due to the holiday verizon is closed.

I activated and transfered info onto a replacement phone today. Step by step with a tech. And while everything was sent to the new device before we hung up the tech had me check to make sure I could get on the internet. So I did so and got onto google no problem. A few minutes later when I went to go browse again the browser icon is gone. I am showing all and still cannot find it.

Can anyone help me find where my browser is hiding?

Thanks in advance
    11-27-08 04:54 PM
    Log into your BIS account (where you setup your email) and resend your service books.
    11-27-08 05:07 PM
    Log into your BIS account (where you setup your email) and resend your service books.

Thank you for your quick response.. But I have no idea what that means or where to find that
    11-27-08 05:14 PM
    Did you set up your email on your BlackBerry here https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en or on the phone itself?
    11-27-08 05:16 PM
    11-27-08 05:27 PM
    From the phone itself.. and apologies in this post is in the wrong section not sure where it belongs
    11-27-08 05:46 PM
    Ok. Find the email setup wizard icon on your home screen. Go to existing user or already have an account (I'm doing this off the top of my head). You should have a log in and password since you setup your email. After you log in there should be a spot that says "re send service book," click on that. Your browser icon should appear again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 05:52 PM
    Had the same thing happen to me, but with T-Mo.

Had to push a few buttons on the phone, but my internet icon appeared and worked properly right away!

I can't live without my BB, I use it for real estate sales and rentals in NYC. So, I know how you feel!

You should be fine, let us know how it works out!

Allen
    11-28-08 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD