hey please can someone help me with my bb'' i don't kkon what is happening to it is just running so bad, firstable, i had the same problem as many people, i could`t open any media files, after that when i turn it on , i saw in the display somelike |sim mode| i just push continue and now mi bb is so strange it says blackberry platform 2.2.041 and i can`t open any java files can somenoe help me with this'' im really sad
    03-18-08 03:17 PM
    Battery Pull?

reload OS?
    03-18-08 03:24 PM
    Whoa, lets try this again....slowly this time.
    Explain to us what happened to your 8100.

You said that your 8100 was running badly then it wouldn't open any media files?

Try this out to help clear up the issues.
    1. leave the blackberry on and open up the back battery cover.
    2. Remove the battery while it is still on and wait 2 minutes.
    3. Replace the battery and the battery cover.

Now tell us what the blackberry is doing and we will go from there.
    Be clear in your explanation though please.

Dm
    03-18-08 03:27 PM
    Battery Pull?

reload OS?
    hello but can you tell me what can i do' or where can i find the os' on the net' like instructions pleasee
    03-18-08 03:27 PM
    Whoa, lets try this again....slowly this time.
    Explain to us what happened to your 8100.

You said that your 8100 was running badly then it wouldn't open any media files?

Try this out to help clear up the issues.
    1. leave the blackberry on and open up the back battery cover.
    2. Remove the battery while it is still on and wait 2 minutes.
    3. Replace the battery and the battery cover.

Now tell us what the blackberry is doing and we will go from there.
    Be clear in your explanation though please.

Dm

ok thank you for that,, look my problem is that the Os seems to be damaged it doesn`t wanna open any java files, actually i doesn`t have any sound i can`t see my messages and worst i can only see like the plattaform i think i need like reinstall the os but the problem is that i can`t find it and i don`t know how to install it... i have blackberry 8100
    thank you
    03-18-08 03:34 PM
    Lets start with the simple stuff first.

BlackBerrys only read a few media formats. Audio files are MP3 and video files are 3GP. If you are trying to use anything else, you will have to convert them first.

Updating a OS is an expert only option. Odds are good your default OS will be just fine.

Java files? What kind of Java files are you trying to use?

If you are having problems installing games and such, there are a few tricks to it.
    Last edited by Stoner; 03-18-08 at 03:39 PM.
    03-18-08 03:37 PM
    ok thank you for that,, look my problem is that the Os seems to be damaged it doesn`t wanna open any java files, actually i doesn`t have any sound i can`t see my messages and worst i can only see like the plattaform i think i need like reinstall the os but the problem is that i can`t find it and i don`t know how to install it... i have blackberry 8100
    thank you
    Okay, that is better information than we had before.

I have a few questions.
    1. Lets see...What provider are you with?
    2. Do you have the "Desktop Manager" software loaded on your PC?

Dm
    03-18-08 03:37 PM
    with at-t and yes i have installed the desktop manager what would be the next'
    03-18-08 03:39 PM
    with at-t and yes i have installed the desktop manager what would be the next'
    Go to this site to download the OS for your device.
    http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-...tml#post859119

I will have to let someone more experienced take the lead from here as I have not, nor do I want to try an OS reload.

good luck,
    Dm
    03-18-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD