If you want the audiovisual format of Koepman's list....

Watch this video.
    Shared using FastTube BlackBerry 10 app!

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    04-25-14 06:24 PM
    Maybe a lot of users would rather fly for the video version of the list,....

Like this video much.

DarkJoker33 likes this.
    04-25-14 06:27 PM
    Maybe a lot of users would rather fly for the video version of the list,....

Like this video much.

@ NRB9320

NRB likes this.
    04-25-14 06:28 PM
    Apple car play doesn't run on QNX, I thought that was cleared up by now.

#believeinfilm
    Those who want to remain blissfully ignorant choose to ignore the facts. Although in their defence, a few poorly written articles did make this claim before it was cleared up. You'll also notice that Crackberry was smart enough not to publish one of these articles since they did their research and realized that the single quote that the whole QNX/Carplay thing was based on actually mentioned nothing of the sort. Anyone that did even an ounce of research would know that 2 of the 3 vehicles that car play was demo'd on were running Android powered infotainment systems with zero involvement from QNX.
    app_Developer likes this.
    04-25-14 07:46 PM
    16# It's not actually possible for any investor to invest in the QNX business without also investing heavily in the rest of BlackBerry.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-25-14 07:59 PM
    Hello Koepman,
    If it is not a problem, do I have your permission to post this on my facebook and twetter account ?
    Very interesting list.
    Best regards

BBM Channel: NRB News C0024F7D9
    Sure!!

Since 2010 ?
    NRB likes this.
    04-26-14 02:47 AM
    Considering it does all this, and they bought it for $200 Million, I would say that should give you an idea on how much profit QNX actually generates. I don't think that much Cisco stuff uses it yet either and it is still only on the higher end gear. The real thing that BlackBerry needs to do is leverage all this in with the phone division. They keep talking about M2M but have yet to deliver or even show a demo.

Posted via CB10
    So QNX isn't a big moneymaker. But it's stable and reliable as hell. Why isn't BlackBerry using this in an ad campaign. Something along the lines of the Duracell ad campaigns where they show all the important stuff that runs on Duracell batteries. Except true. It would be amazing. QNX Inside. Read the list, and your phone runs on it, too. BlackBerry.

Absolutely insane that they haven't marketed the phone as super secure and reliable due to QNX -angle. People would think that list is cool. Not elephant-man stomping around at the superbowl.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 06:28 AM
    So QNX isn't a big moneymaker. But it's stable and reliable as hell. Why isn't BlackBerry using this in an ad campaign. Something along the lines of the Duracell ad campaigns where they show all the important stuff that runs on Duracell batteries. Except true. It would be amazing. QNX Inside. Read the list, and your phone runs on it, too. BlackBerry.

Absolutely insane that they haven't marketed the phone as super secure and reliable due to QNX -angle. People would think that list is cool. Not elephant-man stomping around at the superbowl.

Posted via CB10

Since 2010 ?
    04-26-14 06:32 AM

Since 2010 ?
    Too bad BB10 is nothing like that whatsoever.

#believeinfilm
    04-26-14 07:11 AM

Since 2010 ?
    Hmm, good call. Almost exactly what I described, ha. But too bad the ad is completely vague and edited in such a cheesy way. Not to mention that it's only utilizing stock footage from the look of it.

Still, why have I never seen this ad before? I've been following BB10 closely since announcement of the Q10. Should have played on TV.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 07:20 AM
    Anyone who knows anything about computers isn't going to be impressed by an operating system that is used to run industrial equipment. You can say the same thing, and more, about devices that run on Windows XP. When you delve into those systems you are mostly dealing with the hassles of legacy software.

And, if you don't know much about computers then the heavy-lifting story will resonate even less. The most compelling technology marketing for consumers is aspirational. While you are calling it stable and reliable the other company is showing something magical. You show them industrial hardware and they show thin mobile devices that talk with you, respond to touches and knows who you are, connect you with loved ones, and spark your creativity. There's absolutely no contest there.
    Last edited by early2bed; 04-26-14 at 07:50 AM.
    app_Developer likes this.
    04-26-14 07:38 AM
    Hey guys if you want to read more about the OP's list , follow the link below.

It is an investment site.
    The article is very pro-BB.
    You will need to register , in order to view page 2.

BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) news: BlackBerry Demystified: Everything Wall Street Is Not Telling You - Seeking Alpha
    04-26-14 09:33 AM
    Yea QNX, not BlackBerry 10
    04-26-14 01:17 PM
38 12