Well we thought she had become irrelevant as she thought Blackberry was, but with BB10 taking form and gaining momentum her rest was obviously a short one.

So here she is Ms... Janika Carter everyone!
    Janka Carter Top Commenter

RIM is goin down the toilet. BB10 is a bust. How else can you explain all the failed promises for QNX. I feel sorry for all the diehard RIMjobbers. It will be a sad day for them when the doors close for good in Waterloo.

No one wants to type on a physical keyboard but those dumb *** Canadians and those cheap fools at irrelevantberry.com.

Sayonara you RIM jobing fools BB will dead in 19 DAYS, 468 HOURS, 28095 MINUTES, 1685698 SECONDS.

RIM is in the chop shop. Go lululemon!
    Samsung enterprise business to get boost as company aims at BlackBerry | BGR

Couldn't believe my eyes, I just stumbled on the article while searching google and decided to take a look at it :P ah well the peace was nice while it lasted.
    Last edited by Nefiasm; 02-22-13 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Many people have missed the point... so to explain..... SARCASM!!!!!!!
    G-bone likes this.
    02-22-13 11:17 AM
    I can only imagine the onslaught of comments to come :P
    02-22-13 11:19 AM
    LMAO...! Priceless stuff.

pretty sure... the BBRY stock will nose dive again because of her analysis and opinion!
    02-22-13 11:26 AM
    Well we thought she had become irrelevant as she thought Blackberry was, but with BB10 taking form and gaining momentum her rest was obviously a short one.

So here she is Ms... Janika Carter everyone!

Samsung enterprise business to get boost as company aims at BlackBerry | BGR

Couldn't believe my eyes, I just stumbled on the article while searching google and decided to take a look at it :P ah well the peace was nice while it lasted.
    Good job, by reposting here you gave the troll more of what she wanted.
    flyingsolid and Marc_Paradise like this.
    02-22-13 11:29 AM
    OK I have a reason to read BGR again watching her and mnhockeycoach going at again is priceless.
    Last edited by Foreverup; 02-22-13 at 11:57 AM.
    02-22-13 11:41 AM

She's irrelevant. A non-entity. An insignificant gnat. An ignoramus.
    02-22-13 11:46 AM
    if you post that, you have too much of nothing to do..........
    02-22-13 11:48 AM
    Rim***, lol. That women needs something to release her tension for sure.
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-22-13 11:52 AM
    Bgr is total trash and only good for Apple news.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 11:58 AM
    Bgr is total trash and only good for Apple news.

Posted via CB10
    Even that is wrong 80% of the time. They still report exclusive Apple HDTV news like it will happen tomorrow
    02-22-13 12:04 PM
    This reply has little to do with this thread or the person you quoted. But it reminded me of an embarrassing situation I recently encountered.

I went to a dinner meeting with someone I had been working with over telephone calls and emails for several months but had never met in person. We sat down and I took out both of my phones and sat them to silent. She noticed that one of my phones was a BlackBerry (Bold 9930) and said "oh your still using a BlackBerry." And I said yea I carry two phones. The BlackBerry for work and Android for everything else.

She very surprisingly said "Good, so that means you're probably not like the weirdos that try to get all of their friends to use a BlackBerry or go on the internet and constantly troll websites so they can throw hisy fits whenever a blog or commentor says something bad about BlackBerry. "

We both laughed and I assured her that I wasn't like that. At least not anymore. And she actually said "Good, the only people left using BlackBerry seem so set on making everyone like them again."

I dont get embarassed very easily, but i have to admit I felt pretty embarassed by it all. First time meeting someone and their first impression is that I'm a weirdo just because of how stupid so many people with a BB act.

I wish people like the OP would ignore the people that don't like BB and stop making us normal BlackBerry users look like crazy lunatics just because of the phone we use. People used to go on about iSheep, but a percentage of BB users are just as bad. If not more so.
    tiziano27 and ctuffy like this.
    02-22-13 12:20 PM
    I think the original post was made more out of amusement than anything. No one is threatening to burn her at the stake, so you may want to lighten up and stop assuming a lot of people here are the kind of people your judgmental friend thinks we are. As for the people that do go after anything anti-blackberry, who cares. It's not my business what they do with their time.
    anon(3249139) likes this.
    02-22-13 12:29 PM
    02-22-13 12:35 PM
    OK I have a reason to read BGR again watching her and mnhockeycoach going at again is priceless.
    Yeah, name calling and insults are really what I love to see. I especially like how it makes BB supporters look, when people like mnhockeycoach behave that way.
    trinipoco and anon(3249139) like this.
    02-22-13 12:35 PM
    I think the original post was made more out of amusement than anything. No one is threatening to burn her at the stake, so you may want to lighten up and stop assuming a lot of people here are the kind of people your judgmental friend thinks we are. As for the people that do go after anything anti-blackberry, who cares. It's not my business what they do with their time.
    Thank goodness for actually recognizing the point of my thread, it is nice to see how I am being insulted and being told I have given her more of what she wanted however, makes me want to be a part of this community... /sigh again thanks for realizing why I made this thread - it was mainly a throw back to the huge thread there was about her on these forums.

I wish people like the OP would ignore the people that don't like BB and stop making us normal BlackBerry users look like crazy lunatics just because of the phone we use. People used to go on about iSheep, but a percentage of BB users are just as bad. If not more so.
    What have I done... I am making fun of the situation it is a joke thread a throw back to the major thread there was about her some while ago... I thought about throwing a link to it but I couldn't be bothered... thanks for the insult though

Good job, by reposting here you gave the troll more of what she wanted.
    Another who completely missed the point of my thread...

It does seem the majority understand my intentions though :P

Yeah, name calling and insults are really what I love to see. I especially like how it makes BB supporters look, when people like mnhockeycoach behave that way.
    I don't want anyone to insult her or give her what she wants, not the intention of my thread... we can all just laugh at her in secret with her trolling personality... no need to resort to her level.
    Last edited by Nefiasm; 02-22-13 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Maybe I should put a big sarcasm sign in my major post :P
    02-22-13 12:50 PM
    I don't want anyone to insult her or give her what she wants, not the intention of my thread... we can all just laugh at her in secret with her trolling personality... no need to resort to her level.
    I was replying specifically to the comment about her and mnhockeycoach "going at it", not at anything you'd said.
    02-22-13 01:02 PM
    I don't know how a person can have so much hatred towards a company?! Or why people bash other platforms. This smartphone somehow created a weird colt. It's just a phone for christ sakes. It's not like the company has done anything to you. Lol so weird

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 01:08 PM
    I was replying specifically to the comment about her and mnhockeycoach "going at it", not at anything you'd said.
    Don't worry I know I just replied to your comment as another way to get my point across and the point of this thread
    02-22-13 01:08 PM
    Wow, BGR Is pretty sick, I've watched the headlines and it's basically all out BB bashing non stop. I can't really take you seriously if you can't say ONE good thing about BBRY.
    02-22-13 01:17 PM
    Why do we give these people more attention than needed? This is hardly "news and rumors" also.
    Villain likes this.
    02-22-13 01:32 PM