just bought the new storm and am new to getting email on a device. I use outlook and would like my emails to reconcile /sync wireless. In the setup I chose BES because I use GoDaddy.com for an email server. I have several email accounts and all of the emails are dumped into outlook.

my questions:

• when I delete an item on the device and choose "delete on handheld and mailbox"is it possible to have the emails deleted after they have been dumped into outlook? can this be done via wireless or do I have to sync with a cable?
    • do I need to sign up for Verizon's Enterprise Server Service to do it wireless?

maybe I am missing something but I just don't want to have to delete the emails twice and I cannot find any explanation in the blackberry desktop and verizon tech service was clueless.
    11-25-08 09:30 AM
    I have asked this and received no response as well... I have read through complicated explanations already presented on this board but need something in plain English

Bump to you...
    11-25-08 04:46 PM
    BES requires a BES data service through your carrier (will cost more than the BIS service, a BES server (hosted BES services if your work doesn't run one or allow you on), and a exchange server (again can be a hosted service).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 09:23 AM
    I'm on a hosted Bes (mailstreet) and I can't get the berry to reconcile with changed or moved appointments on my desktop outlook. In other words, if an appointment pops up at 8 am today, and I click snooze to remind me in 1 day on outlook, that signals not getting to the berry.

I have to change the appt on the berry just like I did on outlook. In essence, I'm doing my appointment moving twice, once on the desktop outlook and once on the berry

BTW, I tend to set up appts with a long lead time, 2 weeks out, and keep lowering the time, (remind me in 3 days) etc until the actual appt.

My version of a nagging wife to keep me in line, but I need the repetition so it doesn't fall through the digital cracks.
    12-05-08 08:57 AM
    I would contact mailstreet and have them resend the service books to your device.

On your alams issue I tend to use a similar method as you do - here's a solution:
    If you actually open the event each time the alarm goes off and edit the event to reflect the new alam time, this should reconcile with the BB. The BB will inturn have the newest alert schedule.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD