Hi everyone,

I managed to find the second drive on my computer (for some reason it doesn't start straight away) thanks to all your posts, but now I have a problem and I'm kinda stuck.
    I am trying to upload some Word docs from my computer to BB. I drag/dropped from my folder to BLACKBERRY (G>home>user>documents.
    That seems to work fine, but....WHERE IS that on the BB? I looked for it everywhere (I think) and can't see it.
    Thanks for any help!
    12-14-08 03:24 AM
    Have you tried going to your Media icon and click that open... Click Menu, then select "Explore"

Hope that's what your looking for... :~|

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 03:41 AM
    Thanks PvT, that was exactly what I needed!!! Further to that though...why does BLACKBERRY (G: ) appear only from time to time? I always get the autoplay for 9500 device memory, but not always for the hard drive...
    ;-)
    12-14-08 04:00 AM
    ^^^ Not sure... When I plug in my Bold, it prompts me to enable the micrSD card. I could disable that prompt by checking it off I guess. Anyways, not sure why it's a hit and miss for you. Here's a screenshot of what I get upon USB plug in and when I say yes, I get two drive letters; one for device memory and the other for the storage card.

12-14-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD