Hello everyone,

I am a rookie at this forum. I have a bb bold (att is carrier) with a corporate email account and a few personal ones. One of the personal ones is actually a company email address which I use to moonlight for them.

I received a "donotreply" email asking me up update my pw following the attached instructions (typically enter user name and pw). Since I rarely use this email, I completely forgot my pw. If I don't update my pw, there will not be emails coming in to this address.

So I chose "forgot my pw" option and got a message stating that my pw has been sent to me. I never got the email and am not sure what to do since there are no incoming emails to this account because I did not update the pw. WHICHEVER COMES FIRST, CHICKEN OR EGG?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    09-09-09 03:00 PM
    If the lost password is on server managed account, the administrator can reset it for you. Log on and change it to something you will remember, then update your BIS account.

If it is on a web base email account, there will often be a mechanism for resetting it by answering a pre-established question. Once it is reset, enter the changes in BIS.
    09-09-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD