I just updated the apps on my Bold 9900 using desktop manager (there was a prompt). But after updating I lost two of my calendars that were associated with my email address. The two calendars that are left will not let me edit entries. It will show the info but will show "send using" in the top left corner with a drop down menu underneath that. On the upper right hand side there is a white file folder with a green checkmark inside it that says save. I have never seen these before.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-03-12 12:31 PM
    after updating software i've found you need to re-input the password for the email address'. Folder on the right hand side is the "save" button. Try going into the email setup and inputting the passwords again, it should sync everything again...
    p51 likes this.
    01-03-12 11:45 PM
    Thank you. I will try that. On a lighter note I saw that my post made the front page of crackberry. Funny how that made my day.
    01-03-12 11:49 PM
    You were right..worked like a charm. I got a little worried because I had never seen that save folder before. It must have been part of the update (have been a little nervous to use it). Thanks!
    01-07-12 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD