I just sync'd my new tour with my Outlook. Everything worked fine except the calendar. I ended up with two of everything in my BB.

After screwing with it for a while I ended up fixing the appointments in my BB but it wiped out my Outlook calendar.

Any way I can just start over?
    07-28-09 04:47 PM
    This is for the Storm but probably works the same on any BB:

Duplicate calendar entries

A new calendar is created every time you add a new email address. The extra addresses create extra calendar entries that confuse Outlook. To delete these:

***Backup phone before making any changes***

- From the main screen, hit the BB button.
    - Go to Options
    - Go to Advanced Options
    - Go to Service Book
    - Find your email address (for the calendar you want to delete). There should be two listings [email protected][CMIME] and [email protected][CICAL]. The CICAL one is the calendar. Simply scroll over this one (the CICAL) and hit the BB button. Click delete. Voila! If you delete all calendars, you will have just one default calendar, or you can just delete all but the one that you consider to be your primary email entry.

Just make sure you don't delete the CMIME ones, as these are the actualy email books.
    07-28-09 05:07 PM
    I tried this but now my outlook will not synch with the calendar on my bb - but the only options I have listed are default and one email.
    08-02-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD