I was not able to view incoming messages, and my outgoing messages were disappearing. I "re-booted" and now i am recievng text messages, but the ones from earlier today are missing. Can they be retrieved?
    08-31-08 11:57 AM
    Have you checked your free memory? Options / Status / File Free: If your number is less than 12 000 000 bytes, you are low on memory. Disappearing text messages is a classic symptom. If that's what you're experiencing, the texts that were deleted are lost. See Stoner's Memory Optimization Procedure in my sig for steps to take to prevent the problem in the future.
    08-31-08 05:22 PM
    The 1's before need to be resent. Have said person resend them.
    08-31-08 05:23 PM
    I've tried everything!!! My text messages are just not coming to me, please help me, before I throw this phone in the toilet!!!
    09-29-08 09:05 PM
    Have you checked your free memory? Options / Status / File Free:
    If your number is less than 12 000 000 bytes, you have low free memory. One consequence is messages can be deleted as soon as they arrive, before you have time to read them. Forums Moderator Reed McLay created the Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my sig to help you free up memory. If you haven't done it, you need to.
    09-29-08 09:29 PM
    this happened to me and it was my free memory was low, thanks to CB I found out how to clear my memory.
    09-29-08 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD