At the time I'm writing this post the Venezuelan goverment, is cutting our sources of information, connecting my phone to my wifi network at home which the provider is a goverment company I can't see pictures on twitter, and some Web pages, I read you can change the vpn to avoid the block. Help?

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 11:26 PM
    02-14-14 12:49 AM
    At the time I'm writing this post the Venezuelan goverment, is cutting our sources of information, connecting my phone to my wifi network at home which the provider is a goverment company I can't see pictures on twitter, and some Web pages, I read you can change the vpn to avoid the block. Help?

Posted via CB10
    They have crippled Dolarparalelo,twitter too.amongst others they don't want the world to know what's Really happening there! Even for persons in the exterior, the site just shows texts but no photos or video . Use the secure browser as well here is a link. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/44276891 , very sad whats happening there!

Be safe!
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 02-14-14 at 08:45 PM.
    02-14-14 07:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear that.
    BB10 only supports Microsoft IKEv2 protocol which requires a certificate (You should download and install IKEv certificate first), usually free VPN providers doesn't offer this protocols and also there are few vendors supporting this technology.
    In the following post I put a link of one of the IKEV supporting vendors that provide step by step configuration guide on BB10 as well. hope it could help:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post9991655
    02-15-14 11:26 AM
    Time to use BBM channels to get the information from Venezula to world.
    02-15-14 11:34 AM
    It's sad to hear that freedom and free speech is dying in some places. BlackBerry should create a consumer BES/VPN service as an extra service for consumers because BES is made only for the enterprise. In other words, an easy to setup BES service for consumers would be a good way to make BlackBerry different than other phones.

A lot of consumer VPN can't be used by BlackBerry phones, so there is a demand that BlackBerry can fulfill. It's also a good way for BlackBerry to prove they are serious about security and it will allow people like the OP to have freedom.
    02-15-14 02:19 PM
    It's sad to hear that freedom and free speech is dying in some places. BlackBerry should create a consumer BES/VPN service as an extra service for consumers because BES is made only for the enterprise. In other words, an easy to setup BES service for consumers would be a good way to make BlackBerry different than other phones.

A lot of consumer VPN can't be used by BlackBerry phones, so there is a demand that BlackBerry can fulfill. It's also a good way for BlackBerry to prove they are serious about security and it will allow people like the OP to have freedom.
    Great idea but it would have to be a free service for Venezuela, they are under some terrible foreign exchange regulations, there aren't basic amenities nor goods. The Government has decided to cripple the population economically, it's how they keep control. After giving away the natural resources to gain international support the Government has found themselves in a quandary that now the general population must suffer for!

The revolution has failed! And those who are now in charge won't admit it, they have become an oligarchy and will do anything to stay in power as it fattens their own wallets!
    Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 02:32 PM