I've had a blcakberry for awhile, but am just now using the desktop software. I've installed windows on my new macbook and am going to use the desktop software for XP, but I have a few questions.

1. I have a verizon curve running 4.3.0.127. from the blackberry website, which desktop manager should i download?

2. Once I do that, is there to connect via bluetooth? I misplaced my usb cord.

3. Did I hear something about a software update?

4. How can i clear my calander completely? It's currently syncing/set to google calander and is just all messed up. I want to start from scratch.

Thanks!
    11-12-08 06:41 PM
    I've had a blcakberry for awhile, but am just now using the desktop software. I've installed windows on my new macbook and am going to use the desktop software for XP, but I have a few questions.

1. I have a verizon curve running 4.3.0.127. from the blackberry website, which desktop manager should i download?

2. Once I do that, is there to connect via bluetooth? I misplaced my usb cord.

3. Did I hear something about a software update?

4. How can i clear my calander completely? It's currently syncing/set to google calander and is just all messed up. I want to start from scratch.

Thanks!
    1. You can use any Desktop Manager software from 4.3 up through 4.6
    2. Alot of people have issues connecting with Bluetooth, a USB cable is cheap and much faster.
    3. There are always software updates for almost everything. Read everything you can about any update and have all your ducks in row before you take the plunge. Just because there's an update does not mean you must install it.
    11-13-08 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD