To: Indria Otto <[email protected]>
    Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 5:00 PM
    Subject: Re: YOUR CHEQUE DELIVERY.......FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS...........See Attachment

Compliment of the day Indria Otto
    See attachment for your winning letter.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Indria Otto <[email protected]> wrote:

My opinion is that this is a scam, if I won 350 000 $, why should I pay in advance? why can not steer meet bank account? May lusery catch?

To: [email protected]
    Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 8:46 AM
    Subject: YOUR CHEQUE DELIVERY.......FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

Winning Notification....................Blackberry Promo Splash!!!

PAYMENT RELEASE CENTER UK
    PROCESSING OFFICER: MR. GARRY JOSE WILLIAMS
    (Research In Motion) 200 Bath Road
    Slough, Berkshire United Kingdom SL1 3XE
    Phone: +447035980151, +447035954812
    Fax: +44700 675 9888

REF NO.: BB/200-26937
    BATCH NO.: 20801-MJL-03
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    ATTENTION: Blackberry� E-mail Winner, Indria Otto
    WINNING EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected])
    Date: 6th July, 2011
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Method Of Payment Option Below:
    (1.) Come directly to our office address above to pick up your prize
    (2.) Make provision for courier service delivery for beneficiaries overseas.

For Courier Method Of Payment:
    We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

(1) WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE BLACKBERRY LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
    (2) CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
    (3) CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.)
    (4) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

We have different delivery options of making payment to our various prize winners, and you will be required to choose from the options below. It is important you choose an option that will be convenient for you.

Using the services of our employed courier delivery services, "Winners will be responsible for the charges).

You are expected to employ the services of our employed courier delivery to deliver your won prize and some other documents backing the winnings to you. Please note that all charges are to be paid for by the winner.

NB: For security reasons your won prize has been insured to its real value making it impossible for any withdrawal to be made before it gets to you.

DELIVERY OPTIONS (PLEASE INDICATE THE SERVICES CONVENIENT FOR YOU, ALL WINNINGS TO BE DELIVERED BY COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES/AGENTS)

OPTION 1: (24hours delivery) Mail Fee = $450 USD

OPTION 2: (48hours Delivery) Mail Fee = $400 USD
    OPTION 3: (72hours Delivery) Mail fee = $350 USD

PLEASE FILL THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE FORM BELOW
    Contact Name:

indria otto
    Residential Address:

str prunului nr 121
    City:

arad
    State/Province:

arad
    Postal Code:

romania
    Telephone:

Delivery Time (time of recipient's availability):

24 hours
    Brief Description of Individual:

romania arad
    Delivery Option: {Choose From Above}

OPTION 1
    This information/payment require from you will be use to facilitate delivery by the courier services to your doorstep .............................

PAYMENT TERMS:
    Our employed Courier Delivery Firm do not accept cash upon delivery proposal. Any option which you have chosen must be paid through their choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of 3 working days after the receipt of this E-mail. So do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this E-mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery please note.

Your urgent anticipation to this E-mail will highly be appreciated, and once again Congratulations from Blackberry Promo Team.

Thanks for your understanding..................

Regards,
    MR. GARRY JOSE WILLIAMS.

To reply to this message, Please click reply. Note fraud star are also taking advantage of this promo, For security reasons do not respond to any message intending to be from Blackberry without this code. (Blackberry*017*2011*Promo) in this space.
    ‎This message was intended for the 2011 Blackberry promo winner only.‎ Blackberry Congratulate you once more!

To: Indria Otto <[email protected]>
    Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 5:00 PM
    Subject: Re: YOUR CHEQUE DELIVERY.......FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS...........See Attachment

Compliment of the day Indria Otto
    See attachment for your winning letter.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Indria Otto <[email protected]> wrote:

My opinion is that this is a scam, if I won 350 000 $, why should I pay in advance? why can not steer meet bank account? May lusery catch?

To: [email protected]
    Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 8:46 AM
    Subject: YOUR CHEQUE DELIVERY.......FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

Winning Notification....................Blackberry Promo Splash!!!

PAYMENT RELEASE CENTER UK
    PROCESSING OFFICER: MR. GARRY JOSE WILLIAMS
    (Research In Motion) 200 Bath Road
    Slough, Berkshire United Kingdom SL1 3XE
    Phone: +447035980151, +447035954812
    Fax: +44700 675 9888

REF NO.: BB/200-26937
    BATCH NO.: 20801-MJL-03
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    ATTENTION: Blackberry� E-mail Winner, Indria Otto
    WINNING EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected])
    Date: 6th July, 2011
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Method Of Payment Option Below:
    (1.) Come directly to our office address above to pick up your prize
    (2.) Make provision for courier service delivery for beneficiaries overseas.

For Courier Method Of Payment:
    We hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your cheque is ready for disbursement, along with:

(1) WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE BLACKBERRY LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
    (2) CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
    (3) CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS (C.O.F.)
    (4) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

We have different delivery options of making payment to our various prize winners, and you will be required to choose from the options below. It is important you choose an option that will be convenient for you.

Using the services of our employed courier delivery services, "Winners will be responsible for the charges).

You are expected to employ the services of our employed courier delivery to deliver your won prize and some other documents backing the winnings to you. Please note that all charges are to be paid for by the winner.

NB: For security reasons your won prize has been insured to its real value making it impossible for any withdrawal to be made before it gets to you.

DELIVERY OPTIONS (PLEASE INDICATE THE SERVICES CONVENIENT FOR YOU, ALL WINNINGS TO BE DELIVERED BY COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES/AGENTS)

OPTION 1: (24hours delivery) Mail Fee = $450 USD

OPTION 2: (48hours Delivery) Mail Fee = $400 USD
    OPTION 3: (72hours Delivery) Mail fee = $350 USD

PLEASE FILL THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE FORM BELOW
    Contact Name:

indria otto
    Residential Address:

str prunului nr 121
    City:

arad
    State/Province:

arad
    Postal Code:

romania
    Telephone:

Delivery Time (time of recipient's availability):

24 hours
    Brief Description of Individual:

romania arad
    Delivery Option: {Choose From Above}

OPTION 1
    This information/payment require from you will be use to facilitate delivery by the courier services to your doorstep .............................

PAYMENT TERMS:
    Our employed Courier Delivery Firm do not accept cash upon delivery proposal. Any option which you have chosen must be paid through their choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of 3 working days after the receipt of this E-mail. So do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this E-mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery please note.

Your urgent anticipation to this E-mail will highly be appreciated, and once again Congratulations from Blackberry Promo Team.

Thanks for your understanding..................

Regards,
    MR. GARRY JOSE WILLIAMS.

To reply to this message, Please click reply. Note fraud star are also taking advantage of this promo, For security reasons do not respond to any message intending to be from Blackberry without this code. (Blackberry*017*2011*Promo) in this space.
    ‎This message was intended for the 2011 Blackberry promo winner only.‎ Blackberry Congratulate you once more!
    diegonei likes this.
    08-08-11 02:43 PM
    it s a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately from my country is the guy! ((
    diegonei likes this.
    08-08-11 02:55 PM
    Haha. I got one of these the other day. A rim "�mployee" added my pin. Cause I won 500000 British Pounds. First thing I asked was why would RIM, a Canadian company based in Canada, give me a prize in British pounds when I myself live in Canada. Lol after asking them to give me the supervisors number so I could call and confirm, I was instantly deleted.
    08-08-11 10:39 PM
    ...if you believe ANY email saying you won something, send me your email

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    08-08-11 10:59 PM
    That is an outright SCAM!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-11 02:04 AM
    Can't say that I've ever been congratulated by a Blackberry before...
    08-09-11 11:24 AM
    Thats about as far as you had to read
    08-09-11 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD