I am totally new to your site. A friend of mine told me about it. I have been searching for help all over here:

Does anyone know how to download saved text messages onto my laptop?

Thanks in advance
    01-02-09 05:00 PM
    For what purpose are you wanting the text messages on your laptop for?

You can create a back up of your phone that contains all messages, but isn't easily readable. Another option would be to use DexRex to auto forward messages.

https://www.dexrex.com/
    01-02-09 05:08 PM
    I'd rather not say just yeta, but thanks for the website. If it works, then I'll let you know. Sorry
    01-05-09 07:59 PM
    Forward one by one to an email address you can read on your PC? Ouch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 08:05 PM
    Forward one by one to an email address you can read on your PC? Ouch!

Yes...OUCH!!! B/C I tried the previous suggestioin & their 'server' has ALWAYS been down. I only use Yahoo! as an email (besides @ work), and for a while I have not been able to even access Yahoo GO! from my bb. ARGHHHHHHHH! (yes, I am a pirate, j/k)
    01-08-09 01:54 AM
    I delete all my texts is that bad? I save only email I realy think I might need. I delete my call log as well.

01-08-09 01:57 AM
    01-08-09 06:48 AM
    Love you all!!! Dexrex worked, but I had some saved some prior texts until dowloading it, so I do have some saved texts on a file on my BB, anyone know how to mark them as "unread"? So I can also send them to Dexrex?
    01-11-09 01:35 AM
    Basically, all I need to be able to download the SMS's & prove who they have come from, date and time. If anyone knows how to do so successfully, I'll spill my reasons for asking.
    01-11-09 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD