My office is looking at switching from our current array of Blackberries to using the Storm (along with changing providers). Now that the Storm has been out for a while, what is the general consensus on it? We're pretty heavy users for both the phone and email functions.

Any and all advice would be appreciated.
    03-16-09 09:26 AM
    Seems like ur office just wants trendy touchscreen phones. As there is a STORM subforum with tons of info, why wouldn't you ask the question there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:20 PM
    The Storm is not for everyone, and may not be the best phone for an office environment. As a provider, I highly recommend Verizon, but I would suggest you look at giving them a choice between the Storm, Curve & 8830WE. Take the Curve out of the mix IF it has to be a World phone. Add in Niagara when released, in a few months. IMHO
    03-16-09 09:47 PM
    I would agree with the above post. I love my storm but the typing is difficult. Maybe if I sent more text and emails a day I would get better but I don't know.

Just an fyi I am currently at 1800 messages and half way through my billing cycle. I know there are people that use way more but I think that is a respectable amount.
    03-16-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD