I got an email from CB saying that I have a new message, but when I tried to retrieve it the link would just bring me to the site and ask me to login-I would login but then the link that said "messages" would send me back to the login screen.......question is are you able to actually get to your messages from the CB app? I even tried signing directly into the site and that didnt work either~

Thanks
    07-26-08 08:11 PM
    I got an email from CB saying that I have a new message, but when I tried to retrieve it the link would just bring me to the site and ask me to login-I would login but then the link that said "messages" would send me back to the login screen.......question is are you able to actually get to your messages from the CB app? I even tried signing directly into the site and that didnt work either~

Thanks

Very good question. I've never tried to read PM that way. Hopefully someone comes along soon with an answer.
    07-26-08 08:13 PM
    Maybe try clearing your cookies and log in from the pc to check your PM.
    07-26-08 08:13 PM
    Maybe try clearing your cookies and log in from the pc to check your PM.
    I can check it from my laptop no problem, but I was out ~ its not a big deal that I couldnt respond right away but I just thought it was something i would be able to do since I could post on the site but cant check them...seems kind of silly for CB to send you an email that says "check it here" when you cant check it ya know?
    07-26-08 08:20 PM
    No problems with PM access.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 08:22 PM
    Im sorry I didn't understand you the first time. But I have no problems logging in from the CB app and checking my PMs. Try clearing your cookies on the device then
    07-26-08 08:24 PM
    No problems with PM access.

how did you get to it?
    I scrolled down and it gave me the link for it but then it asked me to login....when I did it brought me to the site (not the WAP site) but I couldnt find the link~basically I went around in circles
    07-26-08 08:24 PM
    Im sorry I didn't understand you the first time. But I have no problems logging in from the CB app and checking my PMs. Try clearing your cookies on the device then

ok Im going to try this...I feel like I am missing something
    07-26-08 08:28 PM
    I'm going to send a PM to myself just for testing purposes. See if I can get to it from wap.
    07-26-08 08:31 PM
    I'm going to send a PM to myself just for testing purposes. See if I can get to it from wap.
    I just did this....scrolled almost all the way to the bottom-clicked the "new Private message" and then when the page loads...nothing but it asks me to login
    07-26-08 08:42 PM
    That might be your problem, you do have to log in to the WAP forum, just like you do with the http forum.
    07-27-08 09:29 AM
    There's a link in the new wap forums to go to your PM inbox once you've signed in -

07-27-08 09:52 AM
    There's a link in the new wap forums to go to your PM inbox once you've signed in -

this is not what mine looks like........what the frig
    07-27-08 12:57 PM
    GOT IT!!!!!
    Thanks guys....I dont know what I was missing yesterday
    Chaz that screen shot doesnt look like mine when I get in ~ does that mean anything or are they all different?
    Mine is just a list of links...yours looks like its easier to navigate
    07-27-08 01:03 PM
    When I first open the wap site, this is what it looks like (wap index) -

Then by clicking the "New CrackBerry Forums" link, it goes to the other screen I posted.
    07-27-08 01:15 PM
    I'm also running OS 4.5 - if you're not, might make a difference in appearance.
    07-27-08 01:17 PM
    I'm also running OS 4.5 - if you're not, might make a difference in appearance.
    I think this might be it ~ I followed your other post and still is just the links, not as nicely layed out.
    Thanks
    07-27-08 02:09 PM
    That 4.5 layout is so much nicer.

I wish At&t would release the official version already.
    07-27-08 02:39 PM
    When I had the 4.2 I view my PM's from my BB. Looks just like Chaz...
    I got the 4.5 and still looks the same.
    07-27-08 02:58 PM
    That 4.5 layout is so much nicer.

I wish At&t would release the official version already.
    ITA its look so much easier to navigate thru
    07-27-08 03:49 PM
    hmm maybe i dont have a specific setting checked off for it...thats the only other thing I can think of if thats the case. Im on 4.3
    07-27-08 03:51 PM
    That's odd.
    Did it always look like that?
    Or did you change it to a particular setting?
    07-27-08 04:40 PM
    I want mine to look like that *waaaaaaah!

Ok that was the end of my rant

07-27-08 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD