i really hope someone can help me. i am a relative newbie and i am experiencing some real problems with my 8310 curve. i find that i am losing my email and sms's. every 4-5 days my mail disappears. i cant find it in my individual folders or in my combined folders. i've checked my settings and there is nothing that could explain what's happening. it seems to wipe out my messages from about 4 days prior but keeps my sim messages and my messages from the past 2 days. i've called my service provider but they cant explain it.

any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated...
    07-27-08 05:39 PM
    Hmmm. Low mem perhaps??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 05:41 PM
    thanks for the reply. have about 30 megs left on my mem card. any idea on how to fix it?
    07-27-08 05:44 PM
    on your memory card? How much free space do you actually have on your berry, Options> Status what does File Free Say
    07-27-08 05:46 PM
    You are running into a problem with your memory. You don't have enough of it. You need AT LEAST 12mb on file free memory for your BB to function properly. If it ever drops below 12mb, it starts deleting things like your emails, texts and call logs. In order to fix this problem you need to follow the link in my signature and complete the steps outlined by Stoner. It's fairly simple and user friendly and you'll find yourself very happy afterwards!
    07-27-08 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD