I need some help with my phone. I have a Blackberry Curve 8310. I can't get my phone to record video at all. Also I would like to change the message sound for when I receive messages, if possible. If anyone knows and would please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!1
    11-11-08 08:24 PM
    Here you go:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

What OS are you running? Options > About
    11-11-08 08:27 PM
    Don't know what carrier you're on but I know AT&T Curves can't record video & not sure about Verizon. I know Sprint can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 08:56 PM
    Don't know what carrier you're on but I know AT&T Curves can't record video & not sure about Verizon. I know Sprint can.

Depends on the os (operating system). You can find yours by going to options>about. It will be v4._.0.__. Os 4.5 has video capability.
    11-11-08 08:59 PM
    Not quite correct. The AT&T Curve can record video, but it needs OS 4.5 to
    enable that function.
    11-11-08 08:59 PM
    What about TMO Curves? I'm planning on getting one to hold me over til the Javelin is released. Will I need to upgrade OS in order to watch videos?

11-11-08 09:30 PM
    BTW, welcome to the CB family! You're surrounded by BB brilliance!
    11-11-08 09:41 PM
    Not quite correct. The AT&T Curve can record video, but it needs OS 4.5 to
    enable that function.
    Oh ok, didn't know that. I have 2 friends with AT&T Curves so I figured they just couldn't record video. Learn something new every day.
    11-11-08 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD