I had to replace my BB due to the trackwheel going bad - was issued the same model, downloaded the software onto my computer again. BUT, my new BB doesn't have the email icon or the internet icon. I'm assuming maybe Verizon didn't give me the same plan???? Any one have any ideas about this?
    10-28-07 01:03 PM
    this happened to me with tmobile not sure if it will work for a different carrier. they told me to power my phone off and then back on i did and those icons popped up
    10-28-07 01:53 PM
    I had to replace my BB due to the trackwheel going bad - was issued the same model, downloaded the software onto my computer again. BUT, my new BB doesn't have the email icon or the internet icon. I'm assuming maybe Verizon didn't give me the same plan???? Any one have any ideas about this?
    Could be a "Host Routing Table" issue. I had a similar issue with my browser icon disappearing.

Go to Settings - Advanced - Host Routing Table

There should be a stack of them in there... I don't think it matters which one is selected but hit the main menu key, scroll to and click register, and see how you go... it worked for me, my Browser reappeared.

Good Luck
    Mark
    10-28-07 02:10 PM
    I am a first time poster, but I am SO glad I found this site! ALL my questions are answered here! I have a 8700c and just ordered a 8310 in Red but was upgrading my old one until I get it. After the upgrade, I didn't have a browser and have been messing with this thing all morning! FINALLY, thanks to you, I now have a browser back! Now........if only the LED would start working again! I feel kinda lost without it! Thanks.
    10-28-07 02:46 PM
    I am a first time poster, but I am SO glad I found this site! ALL my questions are answered here! I have a 8700c and just ordered a 8310 in Red but was upgrading my old one until I get it. After the upgrade, I didn't have a browser and have been messing with this thing all morning! FINALLY, thanks to you, I now have a browser back! Now........if only the LED would start working again! I feel kinda lost without it! Thanks.
    Glad it helped!
    10-28-07 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD