hi all

i am new to this forum. been using a blackberry for a little over 4 years now.

i live between 3 countries, and have blackberry services activated on all three networks.

the company i work for has me on a plane every three works or so. so every time i land at the required destination - eg - india, i enter my indian sim (blackberry services activated on it) - and my blackberry would work as normal.

i would do the same when entering the UK or France - and blackberry would work like a charm.

been doing this for around 3 years or so.

however, over the last 10 days or so, i have been entering my local sim card into the blackberry - and all my email icons disappear from the blackberry.

i have to call my UK service provider, entering my UK sim card, and they have to input my IMEI and PIN all over again.

i spoke to the UK and they told me blackberries are 'moody' and when another sim card is entered, it automatically de-syncs the IMEI and PIN.

it worked perfectly for 3 years, changing sim cards on landing, and receiving all my emails whilst on the flight immediately.

could anyone help me out please????

much appreciated!
    09-02-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD